1~ wonderland

I ran around wonderland giving paint to the guards to paint the roses red.
I never knew my parents but the queen of hearts took me I as her own. I was like the princess of wonderland, and I loved it.
*Crash* "no, I can't stay here, I have a daughter, I already lost my wife" I heard a male voice shout "well you should have thought about her before you left her" a more familiar voice called leaving with what seemed to be my adopted farther I quickly ran to the man on the floor filled with rage. "Ummm, excuse me sir" I said calmly he looked in his late 20s he turned around "sorry, I probably look like a mad man" he said turning to me "you wanna talk about it" he told me everything and I told him that he better come and meet my mother.

We walked to the throne "when we get there just bow." I said kindly said and he obliged. We got there and I bowed along with Jefferson "mother, please don't punish him, he's been ripped from his daughter you and I both know what it's like to be ripped from our loved ones." I smiled and she agreed to let him stay. I ran up to her and hugged her "I can have a friend" I cried while she hugged me.

A/n *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* I'm happy you finally have a friend 🙂🙃