15~ Much prefure madison

I followed grace to the café to be seen by my farther "farther" I spoke as I walked toward him "love were have you been for the past month, I've been worried" he spoke sincerely " wait Grace didn't tell you I kind of lock myself up in the asylum" I spoke just as I was greeted with a hug "by the way where are my babies" "over here sweetheart". I heard and all too familiar voice " Jefferson is that really you" I spoke " yes sweetheart" he replied sincerely " but you died I watch you die you died in my arms he killed you that minion killed you" I spoke confused As Jeff moved closer to me " is this some kind of sick joke it can't be you died I know you died there was blood everywhere and it got all over my hands" I spoke angry "ask me a question" he spoke " we were first deciding baby names what names did I pick" I asked sure he was going to get it wrong and if he got it right then that only proves that he didn't die or he was brought back from the dead. "You picked Layla and Logan then I suggested Madison and you said oh i much prefer Madison to Layla" he answered with no hesitation " Jeff Oh Jeff it's you it's always been you but how are you alive?" I asked confused yet again " well you see rumple used a bit of magic and now I kind of  Owe him" " don't you see magic always comes with a price you should know that better than anyone" I spoke " sweetheart he just wants me to help him in the shop I never asked to be brought back although thank God I was because you decided to lock yourself up please don't ever do that again there's always a way"

A/n
and that my friends is the end of my book and well i hope you enjoyed and i would like to thank yall for all of your support, if you havent already check out my other books as i am currently writing one sooo thanking yall