13~ WAIT WE HAVE TWINS

Y/n pov
I broke down, staring at my children "I'm sorry I swear that I'm doing my best"
Months had gone by and I had gone completely mad.
I walked to my room to see a familiar boy sitting there "umm, Henry... How did you get in" I asked "I sneaked into mom's vault and now you have a front door" he said before he lead me to the door and we escaped... So much had changed "I should tell you that the curse has been broken so your children are living with mom" "WHAT..." I shouted as I ran to reginas house I banged on the door "Regina let my children go please" I begged as she opened the door I barged past her "where are my baby's" I asked "Maddison, Logan and Grace are in there " she said as Grace ran in "mommy" she said as she ran in she then took me to the twins "Logan, Maddie" I questioned as I put the couple month old babys into a double pram and told grace to hold on as we both ran towards their farthers house.
I knocked on "Jefferson" I called

Jeffersons pov

"Jefferson" I heard, I ran around to where the voice was coming from to see a door so I walked towards it when I heard crying "papa" I opened the door to see my children and girlfriend I let them all in and I held my oldest and (y/n) held the twins... WAIT WE HAD TWINS "so what are the twins names" "Maddison and Logan" grace replied.
Maybe we could be a family...

A/n twins ey well funI'm sure grace will help you two out a lot