6~ Jefferson I will find you

After the tough day at the school I was about to pack up when Henry walked in "miss, I know who some of the teachers are in my storybook" he said "cool" I said knowing full well he had a brilliant imagination. "So miss Mary-Margerate is snow White and you are the Princess of hearts also known as the Princess of wonderland also known as The Mad Hatterous, but you real name is (Y/n) and your sister is the evil Queen l, my mother" "Henry, look you can't call your mother the evil queen, and I'm certainly not mad" I said putting my hands on my hips before we both walked out of the classroom. "See you later Aunty Jenna" I just smiled and walked into the woods I put my hands in my pocket and felt a price of paper.

I pulled the paper out to reveal a picture drawn what seemed to be me in a dress made out of brightly coloured squares sewn together and was that paige and finally my eyes landed on a man, not that much older than me, he had curly brown hair with pieicing blue eyes and a top hat. He looked so familiar and it hurt to see him.

"Jefferson" I accidentally said aloud, with the memories of our past showing me the life I had lost.

"Jefferson I will find you"

A/n secrets... We will find you jefferson.