14~ papa

Y/n pov

I walked out of the house and to go for a walk "killian, your daughter's here" Regina said "um love I'm not in the mood for jokes Emma has just given birth to hope...so obviously my daughter's here" he replied confused "Killian... Did she not tell you" Regina replied "what Emma tells" Killian started "no not Emma,Milah" Regina interupted "no... Milan, she died and she only had a son with the crocodile" "love she had a daughter, because I used magic to keep the baby alive and took her to wonderland where my mother looked after her" "what's her name" he asked "(y/n)" Regina said "papa?" I walked towards him. He ran up to me and hugged me "love, I promise I'm always here for you" "um... This is a bit um... Awkward... Umm... I have three children" I said as I took him to our mansion. "Mama" Logan shouted through the window "that's Logan" I said as Grace opened the door. "This is Grace, my oldest" I said as we walked through the door "and this dad, this is Maddison" I said handing her to him when suddenly I heard glass shatter and then screaming "dad keep the kids safe I said as I took a swig of my rum before grabbing my baseball bat... I ran upstairs to see one of pans minions "Felix" I spat "why hello dear" he cooed before I saw the blood on his hands "(y/n)" I heard Jefferson cry I looked around "oh no no no no no, baby" I cried "please...DAD CALL 911... keep looking at me, I'm here please don't leave our children Jeff don't go please" I continued "baby I can't, I love you" he slurred as dad ran upstairs "what's happened love" he said just before he saw Jeffersons lifeless body in my arms. "Who did this" he asked simply "peters number one minion" I spat "Felix" he asked and I nodded.
I saw the lights of the ambulance arrive and I held Jeff closer to me before I was pulled away from him "NO, NO PLEASE SAVE HIM" I choked out as dad took me and the kids to granny's diner I held Jeffersons hat in my hand and held it close "what's it going to be today lovelys" granny asked "I'm not hungry" I cried running out.

I ran and ran I couldn't do this *buzz* *buzz* I opened my phone up and awnsered "he's gone sweetheart" dad said as I ran to the hospital "please let me in my baby's in there" I said as I ran to his side barging everyone and everything. I ran in to see all of the color gone from his face I placed his hat on my head and put my hands in fists I left looking a mess.

I walked underground of the hospital and to the insane asylum and locked myself in a white room... I stayed there for years untill one day Grace came to visit me like she did everyday "mother, you have to come out"

Y/n but is he really dead?