10~ well I did come in school

I sat in the classroom exhausted, my class started to walk in and I lifted my head off of my desk and stood up. I walked towards the whiteboard before talking "so today we are starting the practical, and because it's world book Day next tuesday, we will be imagining ourselves as fairytale characters and sewing accessories so for example I imagine myself as The Mad Hatter's Partner so I will be making a headband with a little top hat" (picture above).

I grabbed the fabric and walked to the sewing machine and started to sew some black fabric around the white headband. I then called the office and asked for a teacher assistant and before long another teacher walked in "can you keep an eye on the class for 5minuets please" she nodded before I left to got to the main office. "Um hi do you know if I can call my partner in to help me sew something" I asked politely "you sew though... Why do you need help" he asked me "um...I can't see hats and he does that for a living" I replied before he gave me the phone.
J=jefforson/Sebastian
Y= y/n / Jenny

J= morning
Y= hi, um can you come in the school.
J= sure, but why
Y= I can't see hats
J= right ok I will be down in 5minuets... Bye love you.
Y= love you too babe, baby says bye.bye

I hung up and walked back to class I walked in before the other teacher walked out I walked around the classroom before there was a knock at the door "come in" I said before jefferson walked in "you needed help" he questioned "yes, thank you, but first class I better introduce you to Mr Stan" I said to the class "your wearing a blazer" I questioned "well I did come in school" he replied before I led him to the sewing machine "what's that" he asked "a sewing machine" I replied "can I hand sew the hat" he asked before I passed him the fabric and sewing equipment "thanks" he said before I walked to a student with their hand up "miss can we be children of the characters" she asked "yes of course, who do you want you parents to be" I asked the girl. "The madhatters daughter"

A/n Grace wants to be her farthers daughter