4~ somewhere only we know

I woke up next to Jefferson and grace in the middle before I checked the clock "Grace honey" I barely whispered "yeah" "it's time for school" I said as she jumped off of the bed "shh your papas still asleep" she lowered her voice as I wrote a note telling Jefferson not to worry as I was taking Grace to school I looked around the kitchen and did grace some bread and butter "here you are sweetheart" I said as she took the plate saying her thanks.

After breakfast I told her to get dressed, and I walked back to Jeffersons room and put on my outfit from yesterday as I had no more clothes but it was homemade and was made from brightly coloured squares sewn together. I then walked back downstairs to see Grace by the front door. "You ready sweety" I said just before she held my hand "yes" she simply replied "do you want a piggyback to school" I asked "yes please" she replied I knelt down and she jumped on my back with her arms around my neck and me holding her legs up. "Do you know any songs, Grace" I asked "no do you" I then nodded "can you sing one please" she asked as I started to sing.

I Walked across,
An empty land,
I knew the pathway,
Like the back of my hand,

I sang as we walked past dozens of trees.

I felt the earth,
Beneath my feet,
Sat by the river and it made me complete,

I sang as we walked past a river.

Oh simple thing,
Where have you gone,
I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on,

We walked past a fallen tree.

I came across A fallen tree,
I felt the branches of it looking at me,
Is this the place we used to love,
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of,

We then walked past a pond with  a family of ducks.

Oh simple thing,
Where have you gone,
I'm getting old,
And I need something to rely on,
And if you have a minute,
Why don't we go,
Talk about it somewhere only We know,
Cos this could be the end of everything,
So why don't we go,
Somewhere only We know,

I then took a deep breath and felt Grace Humming along as she didn't know the song. Before I continued.

Oh simple thing,
Where have you gone,
I'm getting old and I need someone to rely on,
So tell me when,
You're going to let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin,

We walked past a few more trees.

And if you have a minute why don't we go,
Talk about it somewhere only We know,
Cos this could be the end of everything,
So why don't we go,
Somewhere only We know,

We arrived at Graces school.

Somewhere only We know,

I sand as I knelt down again and Grace jumped off of my back. "Have a great day Grace, me and your papa love you" I said as she hugged me "can I call you mum" she asked I smiled before saying "you can for me, but you better ask your papa" "ok" she smiled "I love you" she said before she ran into the school.

When I was walking back I lifted the apron of my dress up and picked many mushrooms up until I heard thunder so I turned around to see a purple cloud  coming towards me "Oh My white roses red" I said (A/N instead of saying oh my god, I'm not the most creative person) I said dropping the mushrooms and running towards my home... But sadly I didn't make it as I was consumed by a purple cloud all I could see was purple fog, all I could smell was smoke, all I could hear was faint screams, so I could taste was burning coal, and all I felt was my body hitting the soft floor of the forest.

A/n I wonder what that purple fog was about?