5~ God I Hated Her

I woke up like I did every morning to the sound of my alarm blaring.

I swung my legs to the front of the bed, stood up and grabbed my my clothes for the day (a/n as long as you can wear a blazer with the outfit and look professional pick what you want 🙂🙃) I ran down the stairs and grabbed my handbag and ran to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of apple juice before I got to the front door makeing sure to grab the keys before walking out the house shutting the door and locking it. I put my keys in my bag before heading to Granny's for my faverout hot drink Latté.

I walked to Granny's to see a blonde woman with Henry. I waved at him before he waved back "Hiya" I greeted the blonde women "hi" she said before I stuck my hand out "I'm Jenna Barnes, the design and technology teacher" "I'm Emma Swan, Henry's mother" "yeah this is my mom, and mom this I the d&t teacher" Henry said "I have to go I have to get my coffee before I get to school." I said rushing off.

I walked into granny's asked for my Latté, walked out and walked to school.

I sat down in my classroom, and about 5 mins before Paige walked in "good morning Paige" "good morning miss Barnes" I smiled before I grabbed my drink and drank it.

My class walked in. "Please find a seat because today we have a special guest miss Mayor Mills" I said as Regina walked in. God I hated her.

A/n you met Emma, Henry and paige cool