9~ I was late

As I sat down on the bed the doctor stood up "nothing bad and you are pregnant" he finished as Sebastian picked me up and hugged me "I can't believe it" he said with a massive grin on his face "I guess we should move in together" I asked before he smiled "wanna go yours for tonight and while your at work tomorrow I'll move what I can into my house" he said "sure"

(Next day timeskip brought to you by the fact that elefants have 4 knees but are the only mammal that can't jump)

I woke up wrapped in my lovers arms before checking the time shit I accidentally said aloud I was late for waking up but I could make it to school if I rushed...
I carefully set myself free from Jeffersons arms and ran to my wardrobe grabbing a pink button up blouse and a blue blaze and skirt before putting my ring on that Jefferson gave me years ago before writing a note and walking out of the house locking the door and posting the keys through the letterbox before walking to school. I got there on time and sat at my desk before Henry walked in "you wanted to see me miss" He asked "yes so, sit down" I said kindly before I continued "so what you said yesterday about me being the mad hatterous... Was true" I say "ok can I ask you something to know you aren't just playing" he asked before I nodded "Jefferson has a daughter, what's her name and who is she now?" He asked "her birth name is Grace and she is now Paige" I easily awnserd.
He smiled before he left.

God I felt like garbage, I felt sick and as if I hadn't slept in days.
I suddenly heard arguing between Mary Margaret and some other teacher I then lay my head on the desk and grownd In pain "Oh My Red Roses, White" I said completely getting the line wrong.

A/n man you did the nasty... And now your pregnant...