➳ five

Ashton

I turned back, "dammit." I mumbled, looking back at the knocked over trashcans.

I got out. Jase was covering her mouth with her hand, hiding her laughter. I thought it was cute.

Mom came outside, and I guessed that she heard the trash cans being knocked down. "What happened?" She asked cautiously. I smiled, giggling nervously, "hi mom."

She looked between me, the car, then Jase. I cleared my throat. "My cars fixed." I said, nodding towards Jase. My mom looked at me, then at Jase. Jase stepped up, smiling warmly, "hi, Mrs. Irwin. I live across the street. My names Jase."

My mom ended up smiling, politely shaking Jase's hand. "Nice to meet you."

She looked over at the trash cans, and I nervously bit my lip. "Thank you... For fixing Ashton's car." My mom said to Jase. She waved it off, replying, "it was no problem."

"I actually just finished dinner," mom began, "would you like to stay?" From behind Jase, I waved my hands frantically, shaking my head and mouthing 'no'. Jase turned back, and I stopped. A smirk was on her face.

"That'd be great, thank you." Jase said, mom smiling and inviting her inside.

Mom came over to me and nodded, "she's a cutie. Might wanna go for that one."

I rolled my eyes, walking inside and saw my little brother talking to Jase, along with my sister. I helped mom out with serving dinner, and Jase seemed to be happy.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Sometimes I can't watch ridiculousness bc of the videos and I feel physically injured just observing the clips and ouch - Nina