Sleepover

Phil let's out a sigh putting the last box full of his stuff down. He looked around his new house taking everything in. But he couldn't help but feel lonely. He jumps at the sound of his ringtone. He looks at the caller ID to see Wilburs name.

"Hey Phil I just wanted to check up with you. Hows the moving been?" Wilburs monotone but happy voice filled the void room.

"Oh it's been uh... fine I guess." Phil says sitting on his gaming chair.

"Oh it doesn't sound fine are you okay?" Wilbur says and Phil hears shuffling in the background like he's sitting up.

"Yeah. I havent bought furniture yet so I feel. Lonely i guess?" Phil says looking at the room.

"Why dont I come visit you then? Your not that far drive from me right?"Wilbur says and Phil thinks about it.

"I mean it would probably take a while. And the drive back would take forever at night. You would have to leave early."

"What about if I sleep round. A mini sleepover at your new house." Phil Thoght for a second.

"I mean sure but you'll have to bring your own pillows and blanket." Phil says.

"Great. I'll get ready now and I'll come to yours tomorrow. Bye Phil!" Wilbur disappeared before Phil could register what he said. Phil shrugged and put down his phone returning to boredom and loneliness.

Whale boy:
Hey Techno are you still in England?

Pig boy:
Yeah. Mr beast is finishing his irl minecraft video in a couple days so I'll be here a while. Why?

Whale boy:
Do you want to have a sleepover round Phil's? Apparently he feels lonely and as his sons we should make him feel better

Pig boy:
Yeah I'm down

Gremlin child:
CAN I COME TOO

Whale boy:
I thought I was private messaging you Techno?

Gremlin child:
Nope. Now can I come is well?

Whale boy:
Sure I'll pick you up in the morning so be ready or I'll leave either you or your stuff behind

Gremlin child:
Okay Wilbur soot

Pig boy:
Alright I'll see you both tomorrow I guess

Wilburs alarm went off and he got ready to travel to Tommy's to pick him up. After placing his bag and pillows into the car he played his music and made his way to the gremlins house. After a couple minutes he made it to Tommy's house and shot him a message saying he was outside. He looked and saw Tommy running towards his car. He sees him open the trunk and put his stuff inside and get inside the front.

"Hello Wilbur hows life?" Tommy asked seeming cheerful.

"Great before you decided to exist." Wilbur smiled to the child. Tommy's smile fell.

"Alright fuck you too I guess." Wilbur chuckled.

"Oh do you have a way I can connect my music to your car?" Wilbur nodded and showed him how.

"You better not play shit music Tommy."
"Well this depends on your opinion on shit."

Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be
When I was a kid on VoIP