Family Is Always There For Each Other

The Sbi family was not having a good day. Four boys were laying on the floor depressed. Wilbur couldn't find any inspiration to write music. Technoblade broke his sword and a new one wasn't coming till next week. Tommy didn't want to stream or make videos. Tubbo was there trying to make Tommy happy but he was also giving in to the depressing aura of the trio. Phil wasn't doing well but as the father he knew he had to stay strong. He wanted to make his sons happy again. As he was scrolling through the Internet a picture appeared. Something appeared in the area they were in.

"Alright. Get up." The boys groaned and Wilbur threw a pillow towards him but it barely reached Phils feet. Phil grabbed Wilbur's arm and forced him up pushing him towards the car. Techno saw that they were going to get forced outside so he immediately went to the front seat of the car. Phil forced Tubbo and Tommy up and dragged them into the car. Tubbo in the middle Tommy and Wilbur besides him. Phil starts to drive off the others not knowing where they were going. Phil put music on trying to brighten the mood. He connected his phone to the car speakers. He played pigstep. He was happy to see a small smile on Tommy's face before focusing on the road.

"That's just the game-" Techno sighed in relief that the song ended. Tommy looked out the window.

"Phil where are we?"

"Is he killing us or not?" Tubbo asked trying to see out the window. They all got out the car.

"We're going to the fair!" Phil said happily. They all looked at each other.

"Come on you've all been sad and boring and I'm tired of it so you will have fun or I'm changing the WiFi password and Tubbo I'll get Schlatt to change yours."

"Wow I'm excited for the fair!" Wilbur says making the others chuckle.

"Alright guys let's go get some tokens."

Phil shared the tokens between them. Tommy immediately ran off and Tubbo followed. Techno Phil and Wilbur walked off elsewhere. Tommy and Tubbo wonder until Tommy sees a mini game. Its a test of strength and the prize was a giant creeper plush.

"Tubbo I'm gonna win us a prize." Tubbo nods and follows Tommy. He places a token and the man looks at him.

"Knock yourself out kid." He hands Tommy the hammer. He pulls back and slams on it with all his might. It gets up half way before falling back down.

"What the fuck!" Tommy yells getting some stares.

"Oooo. Bad luck kid. Why not let your buddy try." He smiled knowing he pissed off the taller. Tommy looked at Tubbo.

"I mean why not." Tubbo shrugged and placed his token down. He pulled back the hammer.

"I don't see how him doing it makes any difference." Tommy rolls his eyes. As it lands almost gently the man puts his foot down on a pedal and it shoots to the top making a ringing sound.

"Oh my god I did it!" Tubbo cheered. Tommy looked at the man giving him the creeper plush with a open mouth. Tubbo turned around to him and shrugged and walked to find the others. Tommy came back to reality and chased after Tubbo.

They all walked around until Wilbur pointed at a giant slide with multiple columns that no one was on.

"Come on guys literally no ones there." Phil looks at it.

"Do you think there's a reason?" Tubbo passed him the creeper plush.

"Nope." Wilbur Tommy and Tubbo rushed up the steps. Phil looked at Techno next to him.

"You not going up mate?" Techno shook his head.

"I feel like something will go wrong." Phil chuckled. Wilbur picked up a mat and the other two followed.