Locked Out

Wilbur held the camera up high recording for Tommy. He laughed going to the store Big Russ bought them for the day. Tommy set up in the entrance ready for his intro.

"You ready Tom?" Wilbur asked already recording. Tommy nodded and took a deep breath. Wilbur put a thumbs up as he started recording.

"Today we brought this entire store and myself and Wilbur." Wilbur turned the camera to a very close up of his face.

"Hello." Tommy laughed until the camera was turned back.

"Aha anyway and today we get to choose outfits for each other no limits. And! We both have to wear the outfits at the end." Wilbur turned the camera.

"Let's go." Wilbur stopped recording as they both grabbed smaller cameras and went to different sides of the store. Wilbur immediately started looking at moderately good clothes. "I'm gonna be mean but I do want to fix Tommy's fashion." He laughed to himself picking up a nice light blue sweater with small white clouds decorating the bottom slowly going up stopping before it reached his elbow. He found some white jeans that he thought matched it. He turned the camera on. "Now that I've been nice. I'm gonna be mean."

<♡>

Tommy started recording and laughing as he immediately ran to the women's section. Tommy smiled getting ideas on what to dress Wilbur up with.

"Alright guys my goal is to make him look fucking awful. Everyone's just like "Wilbur is so pretty" and "Wilbur is so handsome" I wanna ruin him." He laughed and ran to the dresses. He picked up pink, purple and red dresses and stuffed them onto his arm. Tommy laughed running to the skirts and shirts putting random colours onto the floor not managing to grab them all. "Fuck I need something to carry it in." Tommy ran past Wilbur and grabbed a trolley throwing it all in.

<♡>

After a few hours they put outfits together Wilbur giving him some good ones and Tommy's just being terrible. Tommy came out the dressing room wearing a entirely pink outfit. A pink shirt with a red heart in the middle with a pink skirt but with pink trousers underneath and pink heels. Tommy laughed trying to strut in them making Wilbur burst out laughing. He almost fell over but leaned on the wall.

"Ladies?"

Wilbur sighed coming out in a red dress that was made to go around his curves. Tommy fell to the ground laughing as Wilbur attempted to walk in 5inch black heels.

"I hate you Tommy." After a couple outfits and almost face planting later they finished up recording and bought some clothes of their own. They made their way home laughing about the day they had out excited to tell Phil and Techno about their day out. Their almost full bags swinging in the cold wind as night time slowly started to approach them. Tommy ran up to the door but Wilbur was the one with the key. Wilbur paused after going through his pockets.

"I don't have the key." Tommy turned around.

"What do you mean you don't have it." Tommy walked up to him.

"Do you have it?" Wilbur watched him go through his pockets.

"What if I did have it" Tommy smiled his hand coming out of his pocket in a fist.

"I'd be happy" 

"What if I didn't have it" 

"I'd be sad" 

"Okay well I don't have it"

"I hate you" Tommy runs to the door and bangs on it

"TECHNO!" Tommy screamed seeing if Techno was home but no one to answered. Wilbur checks his phone to find it dead. Tommy pulls his out and the screen was lowly lit. "Oh shit 2%" Tommy started to phone Techno but just as it started to ring it died. "Fuck."

"Okay I don't know what time Phil's coming home but I don't wanna wait outside." Wilbur started to walk around the house.

"Well what else could we do?" Tommy followed Wilbur around the house before accidentally running into him. He followed Wilbur's gaze and saw his bedroom window open. "And that's why i don't listen to you." Tommy smirked proudly at him.

"Great genius but how is that going to help us if it's up there." Wilbur complained and gestured to the window. Tommy thinks for a moment looking at Wilbur then back at the window.

"Lemme get in your shoulders." Wilbur stared at him confused. "I'll climb up to the window and let you in." Wilbur groaned realising how dirty his shoulders are going to be. Tommy climbed on Wilbur who tried his best to stay still.

"AHHH!" Tommy screamed as his foot slipped almost making Wilbur drop him. The birds from a nearby tree cawed and flew away from the loud child.

"You fucking dickhead!" Wilbur yelled at him.

"Sorry Wil." Tommy nervously chuckled. Tommy groaned trying to pull himself up into his room. Tommy cheered making it. "I'll let you in now Wil!" Tommy ran downstairs. Before he could make it to the door a lock of pink hair stopped him in his tracks. Techno sat on the sofa reading a book.

"What the fuck Techno we've been calling you!" Tommy screamed at him confused.

"You two seemed to have it covered." Technos monotone voice couldn't help the fact that he tried to hide his small smile. Tommy frowned seeing how Techno thought it was funny. Tommy got to the door and helped Wilbur bring their two bags in. Wilbur glared at Techno seeing him on the sofa.

"Fuck you man it's cold outside." Wilbur took the bags to their rooms. Wilbur grabbed his bedroom pillow smirking at the idea. He walked downstairs and gestured Tommy to the sofa pillows. Tommy smirked and sat next to Techno grabbing a pillow.

"3.." Wilbur started to creep towards Techno mouthing the words. "2..1!" Tommy and Wilbur started to hit Wilbur with the pillows. The two laughed before Techno joined in grabbing a pillow of his own. Tommy got wacked so hard that he face planted onto the sofa.

"Ow fuck!" Tommy screeched holding his face. Techno turned around.

"Oh are you al-" Tommy got up and hit him taking him by surprise. "Oh alright. No mercy!" The boys were fighting across the entire room. They were so into their battle they didn't even hear the door open. Phil sighed setting down the bags of McDonald's. Phil picked up his own pillows and threw it at all three boys.

"You lot clean up so we can eat." Tommy immediately gasped seeing the McDonald's and started throwing all the pillows back. The other two laughed and helped him out. Soon enough all four of them were sorted out with a film and food.

"So. How's your days been?" Tommy and Wilbur groaned in unison making Techno laugh.