Do Not Interact With Him

Smoke filled the air as the screams erupted from the burning house. Tommy's 5th birthday soon became the worst day of his entire life. Men stood over the crying parents of the small blond in the corner holding them up by their hair and dragging them out the house. Tommy cried as he shuffled away from a large man walking towards him. A bunch of glass came down as Tommy's heavily breathing dad stood behind the man holding a smashed wine bottle in his hand. Tommy looked at the blood that stained his new white and red shirt.

"RUN!" Tommy was shaking looking at the man he must of escaped from running towards them. His eyes watered as he looked up at him.

"Bu-"

"GO NOW TOMMY I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD RUN!" He picked Tommy up and threw him out the door. Tommy stumbled and landed on his face. He heard shouting. His pulse quickened and he was confused when a shooting sound turned into crying and more shouting. He cried in confusion but ran into the forest nearby. He dodged most of the trees and watched the night sky leave behind him along with the yellow glow of their once peaceful cottage...and both his parents. He screamed as he ran trying to leave the pain he felt also behind. As he ran he wiped his tears on his arm. He screamed as he tripped and fell head first into a tree and knocked himself out.

A blinding light woke the young boy up. He opened his eyes and looked down.

"Oi!" He scared the birds eating his clothes away as they screeched annoyed that their dinner was in fact still alive. Tommy groaned as he stood up noticing cuts on his body and the holes in his clothes. He looked around hoping to see any kind of civilisation. Tommy remembered a story his mother told him. The Knight was told to always travel right because right is always right. Then he met the Princess! Tommy smiled as he remembered the story well. The young Knight picked up a stick and started his journey to the nearby village his father worked in.

The nearby village that was in the North.

Weeks flew by. Not that Tommy new. It felt like years to the young Knight who lost his sword trying to shoo a wild cat away from him. He was starving. The only things he's been able to eat are bugs and they are not a filling meal. Tommy didn't mind eating the bugs he accidentally done it all the time. He would eat rasins outside and drop them accidentally then pick up a beetle and eat that instead. Tommy whined as he walked through some bushes. Tommy gasped as he saw what was on the ground. He kneeled down next to the dead rabbit and poked it. It felt very squishy and fuzzy. He sighed and knew what he had to do. His father always took him hunting since they wernt allowed in the market for a while. He always told him do what it takes to survive. Tommy cried as he clawed at the rabbit. Tommy cried as he walked away.

"Anything to survive." He told himself wanting to get the taste of blood away from his tounge and off his hands. He wondered around hoping to find anything.

"Do not interact with him."

"YES! WATER!" Tommy happily yelled as he found a lake. He dumped his head in and started drinking from it. He went downstream and jumped in washing multiple things off him. Dirt, leaves...blood... he smiled finally getting clean. Tommy watched as a fish came up to him.

"Hello fishy." Tommy picked up the fish. The fish squeaked and a light blue light came from the fish. Tommy was knocked over. As Tommy resurfaced a boy with fish scales and fluffy brown hair a few years older than him stood there. His shirt was made from the lake grass as was his shorts. Tommy was very confused where they came from since it seemed the fish wasn't wearing any shorts.

"I'm not a 'fishy'" He mocked Tommy's squeaky voice with his own slightly lower voice but the squeak was definitely still there. "I'm a salmon called Wilbur. And this is my lake you're putting your dirty body in." Wilbur glared at the younger.