Normal Family

AN: mentioned of Tommy and Tubbo being boyfriends in a jokey way I do not ship them it's just older brothers being annoying. Also the note about Niki and Wilbur is not a shipping thing just that little brother claims that they are romantic too when both sides are strictly platonic

Tubbo always invited Tommy to his house. They had fun, played games relaxed and more. But Tubbo never went to his house. Whenever he asked Tommy would change the subject or find an excuse. Tubbo gave up after a while and just invited him to his house. Tommy felt bad but he was afraid if Tubbo found out he was adopted. Tommy always talked about how amazing his father was and how great his mother was. But it was all lies. Until one day.

"Hey Tubbo..."

"Yes Tommy?"

"Do you want to... Come round mine on Friday?" Tubbo's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Yes! Only if your family is okay with it though." Tubbo said, calming down. Tommy laughed and nodded.

Friday couldn't have come any slower for Tubbo who was so excited to go round Tommy's. Friday couldn't have come any faster for Tommy who was so scared for Tubbo to come round. Tubbo walked with Tommy home. A bag with him as they planned a sleepover. They stopped in front of a nice house. Brick patterns covered the outside with flowers decorating the windows. The garden covered in flowers of multiple colours Tubbo couldn't even name all the flower types there were so many.

"Before we go in... i might have lied about my family a bit. We're not a... "normal" family." Tommy said, turning around to open the door. Tubbo stared confused but shook it off.

"WILBUR PUT IT DOWN!"

"IT'S ON FIRE TECHNO WHAT DO I DO!"

"OH MY GOD YOU IDIOTS COME HERE!"

"PHIL MY SLEEVES ON FIRE!"

"GUYS WHAT THE HELL!"

All the commotion stopped, all the trio stared at the duo at the door. A scared Tubbo hid behind a Tommy who just yelled at them. Phil threw water at Wilbur to put the fire out and walked to the door.

"Sorry Tommy. Wil wanted to make something special since your friend is coming around today but it didn't go well. When is your friend getting here anyway? Maybe we have time to fix this mess." Phil looked at the other two glaring. Tommy moved as Phil looked back showing a nervous brunette.

"Uh. hi." Tubbo muttered giving a small wave.

"Oh! Hello there uh.. Tubbo!" Phil gave out a hand and Tubbo shook his hand. Tubbo looked at the two boys behind the man. One with messy brown hair and the other with pastel pink hair? The blond man took his hand away.

"I'm Phil." Phil said, leading the two boys into the house. The pink haired boy walked over to them.

"I'm Dave. but please call me Techno." Toby nodded.

"And I'm Wilbur. It's great to finally meet Tommy's boyfriend. We hear so much about you." Wilbur smirked as Tubbo's face went red.

"Wilbur! He is not my boyfriend! Dad tell him!" Tommy shouted red from embarrassment or anger Tubbo couldn't tell.

"Wil be nice." Phil said walking past into the kitchen. Tommy grabbed Tubbo's arm and took him to his room.

"Keep the door open!" Wilbur shouted.

"SHUT UP WILBUR!" Tommy slammed the door. Tubbo sat on his bed as Tommy sat on his chair.

"So... that's my family." Tommy chuckled weakly. Tubbo didn't know what to think. Tommy lied to him but he thinks he understands why. His brothers seem like quite a handful.