Friend

Phil watched as Tommy and Wilbur played with Tubbo chasing him in their garden. He smiled as he went in the house to make lunch. As he grabbed the bread he noticed Techno going upstairs to his room. Phil frowned knowing that Techno wasn't as friendly towards Tubbo as the other two are. As he finished the lunch he goes outside and gets a idea.

"Kids finish this quickly." Tubbo and Tommy dug in but Wilbur stopped.

"Why?" Wilbur glared at the taller.

"Well I was planning to take all of us to the park. More space to run around and things to play on." The three cheered and dug in. Phil took the fourth lunch upstairs to Techno.

"Hey Bud." Phil smiled and Techno didn't need to look up to sence the pink aura surrounding him. He swears he can see flowers surrounding him, like the weeb Phil is he wouldn't be surprised.

"Where are we going." Phils eyes widened.

"How did you know?"

"You never call me Bud unless we're going somewhere that I could possibly not like so where." Phil placed the food down.

"You'll find out. Eat up and come downstairs when you're done." Phil smiled and went downstairs to eat his own food. After a while all of the boys were by the door as Phil grabbed the keys. Everyone piled into the car Techno getting the passenger seat and the three rowdy kids in the back. Phil buckled the three in the back in and they went on their journey. Techno watched as the trees passed by not recognising the area they passed. But that's not that surprising for Techno since he never really went out much. They end up driving up a small hill where a large park sat. As Phil parked Techno groaned as the other boys cheered.

"Alright go of and have fun. I'll be sat on the bench over there if you need anything." Tommy and Tubbo ran towards a school friend they noticed called Jack. Wilbur ran up to a noticeable smaller female with light pink hair who he finds out to be called Niki. He fawns over her hair for minutes playing a game of Ghosts and Mermaids. Techno looked at all the kids. He felt happiness. He wanted to play.

"You'll hurt them." Techno frowned. He decided to go on a walk through the surrounding forest. He shook and held his head as bad thoughts filled them. He muttered shut up to himself shutting his eyes.

"SHUT UP!" As he opened his eyes he noticed a child sitting on a fallen tree. His arms wrapped around his legs his head hiding in them as he heard faint whimpers. He was younger than him around Tommy and Tubbos age. Techno turned around to walk away but a twig snapped alerting the kid that he was there. The boy looked up and Techno looked into his red and green eyes his white and black hair falling into his eyes almost covering the tear tracks but it was not long enough. The kid, although he looked in pain, smiled and waved at him. Techno took a step back confused on what to do.

"Just smile back." Techno tried to smile but stopped as he felt his teeth show feeling his canines sharpen because of his meltdown. The boy didn't seem to mind and moved up the log. He turned back around as Techno just stared. His feet moved on their own and eventually he sat next to him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. He immediately turned around In regret. That's not how you speak to people you idiot. You comfort them. He'll think you're selfish.

"Oh. My father took me out here just to get women. He leaves me here every day... I guess the voice was telling me-" the boy started but stopped hearing Techno turn around.

"Wait you hear voices too?" Technos eyes widened.

"Yeah."

"What's your name?" Techno was intrigued by this strange boy. He noticed the tear tracks now having a closer look had red and green scars.