Friend! Pt2

Part two requested by: MarSeaLea

Warnings: I don't normally do warnings because I don't like spoilers but all I'll say is very gruesome and abuse is mentioned a lot. If you've been through that know you are strong and amazing and I'm so glad you're still here! Warning over... Good luck :)

Techno rubbed his eyes opening them seeing a light seeping in under his door. He hopped out of bed and let out small grunts following the light downstairs into the living room where he saw Phil looking outside.

"Dad?" Phil jumped at the voice and turned seeing his son still rubbing his eyes. He saw a fallen blanket on the floor and looked around. "Wheres Ranboo?" Phils face fell as he stared outside. "Wheres Ranboo!" Techno yelled running to Phils side grabbing his pant legs. "Papa!" Phil saw from the corner of his eye that Technos red ones filled with tears. 

"Hes gone Tech." There was no soft way to say it. He's gone. Phil couldn't do anything about it. Techno glared at him and ran into the pouring rain screaming for Ranboo. He cried out running down the streets. The weight on his feet vanished as he was lifted. Phil frowned carrying the sobbing, distressed Techno back inside. Techno struggled in his arms reaching out towords the outside as Phil slammed the door shut with his foot. Phils tearful eyes opened to see two other children in front of him the youngest blond holding onto a red and white fluffy blanket and the other hand holding onto the brunettes arm who was standing with clenched fists.

"Why is Techno crying." Wilbur glared at Phil and he sighed putting Techno down. Phil quickly wiped his eyes and saw Wilbur pull Techno to his side. Tommy stumbled over still tired and hugged the sobbing boy.

"Ranboo ran away Wil." Wilburs eyes widened and ran to the door before being grabbed by Phil. "We've been looking for ages Wilbur I can't find him. He left earlier in the night." Wilbur started to cry and so did Tommy missing his new friend. Tommy dragged Techno over to Phil where they all sharad a hug making Phil cry more.

"Papa.." Phil looked and saw Technos red eyes start to darken. "I miss him Papa." Phil held on tightly.

"Don't worry. We'll find him." Phil looked up at the fallen blanket on the floor. "No matter what."

<a few years later>

A man's breath was rapid as his feet tried to guide him away from the considered demon behind him.

"PLEASE GOD FORGIVE ME!" The man yelled almost slipping past a corner but steaded himself and continued to run. The devious smirk of the demon behind him never left their face since they started to run. The man's eyes widened seeing the streetlight and the firmilar fence of his home. He smiled running somewhat faster reaching out for it. "AHG!" He tripped up feeling a sharp pain in his heels. He turned around and saw two daggers sticking out of his shoes the two not being thick enough to stop the force of the knives.