Magical Adventure

"PHIL!" Phil sighed at the sweet song that was Tubbo screaming early in the morning. Techno glared and brushed his middle length brown hair. Wilbur and Tommy glanced at Tubbo eating their breakfast with a confused look. Phil put his coffee down and looked at the smaller heavily breathing child.

"Having a good morning Tubbo?" Tubbo paused to catch his breath.

"There's... something... out...side..." Tommy took Tubbos arm and sat him on the sofa. He came back with a glass of water to help Tubbo out.

"You good now man?" Tubbo nodded and Tommy smiled. "Now what's wrong."

"I was coming round like you said for the sleepover before I tripped in the ally. The trash bag fell over and this weird purple, pink and cyan looking thing was spinning around on the floor and I had no clue what it was!" Tubbo told the family.

"Can you take us to it?" Techno asked standing up and walking to the door. Tubbo nodded and ran out the door. Wilbur sighed not knowing he was going outside and placed a beanie on his messy hair before following along. Tubbo ran to the fallen trash back and the continuing spinning circle on the ground. Phil crouched down.

"What the fuck?" Phil circled the outline of it. It didn't feel like concrete but a soft clay material that felt very cold. As Phil touched the lines inside they felt like different things. Pink felt soft,  Purple felt almost toxic and cyan felt calming. As another reddish colour started to form a white hand reached out and grabbed Phils arm.

"PHIL!" Tommy and Tubbo shouted. Techno grabbed onto Phil but more than half of his body was gone. Tommy grabbed onto to the disappearing Techno as Tubbo reached out for him and tripped pushing them all in. The shouts of them soon disappeared as the portal grew a dark red. A white hand with painted black nails points at Wilbur then back down at the portal. Wilbur shrugs as the hand disappears and jumps in not seeing a point in staying up there when they're having all the fun. He cheered being enveloped in colours and smelled no one but the things on the other side could describe.

Wilbur opened his eyes to see a world so colourful he thought he was gonna vomit. The feeling of the nice air even made him want to vomit. Jesus is this a my little pony heaven? Wilbur laughed to himself and moved his fringe. He then felt something that wasn't his beanie. He looked down at himself. He looks to see his outfit changed. His black shirt turned into a bright pale yellow with a white suit like outside. His trousers were white. His beanie turned into a white top hat with a pale blue ribbon. His normal shoes turned into white boots with yellow laces. A pink looking fly flew near his face and as his hand flew by his face he felt a scale kinda feeling on his face. He ran towards the very clear water and saw baby blue scales covering his cheek. The movement of his body made him aware of the scales on his arms, legs, thighs and back.

Phil woke up next to shuffling around him. he looked at himself making sure nothing was broken but something else surprised him. His normal dark green cloak was now pastel green. His black vest was now white and his hair now in a ponytail was brighter. His hat that was white and green were now a full pastle rainbow. His trousers leggings were white and his sandles became proper shoes. He also noticed the large wings coming from his back. He admired his soft white wings moving them around. He laughed somehow figuring out how to fly up a small bit. He landed and looked at the distressed Wilbur. He looked to his left to see a now shuffling Tommy.

Tommy woke up to the sound of his fathers laughter. Phil seemed to notice not much of a change. Tommy's sleeves were a pastel pink and his jenes were a pastel blue. Oh and he had what seemed to be dog ears and a tail but Phil was a bird so what's to be expected now. Tommy's sense of smell seemed to be really heightened but he doesn't know why yet. A very sweet smell came from the boy near him. Tommy jumped at the soft touch of his own tail accidentally touching his arm. Tommy was in shock realising what was on his head and back. As he opened his mouth to shout his lip was cut by teeth that seemed to sharpen in his mouth.

SBI Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें