Giovanna x Kai Havertz (English, Dirty)

This is it. Kai's and my new apartment. In the new city. In London. And its actually the first time we'll live together. Kai and I met three years ago while he was on a holiday in Brazil, my home country. We immediately fell in love with each other and have been together since then. Until now it's been a long-distance relationship but now... Now we're living together. That's so cool!
Right now we are installing our bed. I really love our bedroom. We're living in a high building and have an incredible view of the city from here. Especially because we have a panorama window in our bedroom. That makes it so special and cool.
Installing the bed takes a while. I know how to do these things but Kai is really bad at it. He's just ti chaotic I think. But well...at least we have a lot of fun and in the end our bed is installed. It's perfect. We also put some bedsheets on it, then I throw myself on the bed. A second later I loudly exhale as Kai lands on my. "Bitch get off me, you're heavy!", I shout and playfully hit him while laughing loudly. But of course my boyfriend doesn't get off me. He stays on top of me and starts tickling me. I loudly laugh and try to defend myself but he's just too strong. "Stop, Kai, I can't breathe!", I say and try to push him away. He really stops tickling me and at least gets halfway off me. I deeply inhale and then say: "Why are you so heavy? That's unfair!" My boyfriend chuckles, answers: "I'm heavy so I can be on top of you and dominate you." and then starts sucking on my neck. Oh lord, why is he always horny? Okay, right now I am also horny because he's been walking around shirtless all day but his horniness is on another level. If it was up to him we'd fuck five or six times a day.
Anyway, he continued sucking on my neck and lets his hands glide under my shirt. Since we've been chilling at home all day I'm not wearing a bra and so he can touch my boobs immediately. He softly strokes over them, massages them and twists my nipples. That makes me moan loudly and I scratch his back a little because it's feeling so good. The pain of the nipple twisting is such a big turn-on for me. Kai chuckles a little and whispers: "You like the pain huh? Dirty little girl!" This dirty talk turns me on even more. Kai just knows so well what I love. He now takes off my shirt and throws it somewhere, then moves his mouth to my right nipple. He flicks his tongue over it a few times befire softly sucking and biting it. I totally enjoy this sweet pain and dig my fingernails into his back. After a moment he moves to my left nipple and gives it the same treat. Next he kisses down my body. As he arrives at my sweatpants he looks at my face and asks: "Do you want me to take your pants and underwear off? And do you want me to eat and finger your tight little pussy? Do you want me to do that?" Fuck, this turns me on so damn much. I quietly moan: "Yes please!" "What 'yes please'?", he asks and looks me in the eyes again. "Please finger me and eat me out!", I moan. Kai shows me a dirty smile and then takes both my underwear and my sweatpants off. He drops them next to the bed and strokes through my wet slit once. "Oh, damn, baby girl, that's a whole ocean down here. How horny are you?", he says. I chuckle but that turns into a loud groan as his mouth meets my princess parts. He licks my clit at fast pace and sucks on it which is turning me on a lot but the two fingers he pushed into me are really driving me crazy. "Fuuuuuckkkkk, Kai!", I groan which makes him suck and lick even more. Also he fingers me faster. I have already been very turned on when he started and so it only takes about three minutes for me to cum. I loudly moan his name again while my pussy tightens around his fingers. He gently pulls his fingers out of me and licks my juices off them. "Damn, Gigi, you taste amazing!", be says and then crawls over me to kiss me. I return the intense tongue kiss but then turn us around. His dick is rock hard already. I can feel it against my legs even though he's still wearing underwear and sweatpants. It makes me smile against his neck that I've been kissing. From there I kiss down his muscular body. He's so fucking hot. His upper body is clearly defined and I kiss and lick along every single line until I arrive at his v-lines. I take his pants and underpants off, look at his face once and then lick along his v-lines until I arrive at his meat. I feather a couple of soft kisses on it which already leads to him grabbing the bedsheets and loudly moaning my name. That makes me smile and since I want to see and hear more of that I take his dick into my right hand and start moving my hand up and down. Also, I start licking and sucking on his tip while giving his balls a treat with my left hand. The louder he moans the deeper I take his dick into my mouth until I deep throat him a couple of times. "Fuuuuuuck!", he loudly shouts while roughly grabbing my hair and then adds: "Stop Gigi or I'm gonna cum!" I deep throat him one last time, then let go of him. After a few seconds of calming down Kai turns us around and puts me in doggy style. He roughly puts his dick into me and immediately starts moving fast. His hard thrusts are very deep and due to that also very intense. Both of us are constantly moaning while he's fucking me hard. I feel that I'm coming closer to the edge. Kai also seems to notice it and slaps my ass. He knows how much I love that. Only a few thrusts later I have a second orgasm. I loudly shout his name while my insides tighten around his cock which also makes him cum. He spreads a big load of cum inside of me and loudly groans my name. Together we collapse on the bed. We need a moment to calm down, then he chuckles and says: "I think we inaugurated our bed in the best way." I agree and then snuggle up to him. A few minutes later I fall asleep on his warm chest.