Kai Havertz x Elle (English, Cute)

"Elle?", my older brother Mason says as he enters the kitchen. I keep mixing the ingredients for the cake I'm making. "I'd like to have a gaming night with Kai and Ben today, is that okay?" As he says 'Kai' I start listening actively. I really like the German. Okay, like ain't even enough, I have a big crush on him and so it definitely ain't a problem for me to have him and Ben here. Especially because Ben and Mase are besties which means that I will have some time with Kai. "Of course it is okay. You want me to cook something?", I answer and Mase nods. "Could you maybe make some empanadas?", he asks and I agree.

About three hours later the doorbell rings. I put the empanadas in the oven and then just enjoy the sound of Kai's voice which I hear through the kitchen's door. I take my phone out to set a timer, then I leave the kitchen. "Hi Ben, hi Kai.", I say whilst leaning against the wall. Ben just quietly says hi and then follows my brother into the living room but Kai moves a little closer. In his right hand he has a beautiful, pink flower bouquet. With his free arm he pull me in a hug whilst saying: "Hey Elle. Good to see you.", then he leans back and hands me the flowers, saying: "For you." whilst looking a little shy. I smile bright and pull him in again while answering: "Thank you Kai. They're absolutely gorgeous." Also I happily inhale his scent. This micture of his perfume and his own scent is perfect.

Together we enter the living room where Ben and Mase are sitting on one of the sofas already. Kai and I sit down on the other one which is rather small which means that we are sitting pretty close together. I really appreciate that but it also makes me very nervous. Oh lord, I've never felt anything that intense for someone before. It's incredible, just incredible. My heart beats so fast that it feels like it's jumping out of my chest. Kai just really drives me crazy even though he's just sitting next to me, watching Ben and my brother play Fifa.

After the first match they have a little break to eat the empanadas I made whilst watching TV. I am so damn in love with South American food, it's the best, for real. I could eat my empanadas every single day of my life, they're just too good. The three men also seem to like them. Okay, to be honest I don't 100% know it when it comes to my brother and Ben because they're just staring at the TV but I know that Kai likes them because he is sitting at the table with me, eating one empanada after the other. He even gets a second and a third portion and for real, that makes me fucking happy.

As he's done eating Kai gives me a beautiful smile that makes my heart melt and says: "Thanks for cooking, Elle. This was so damn delicious." I also smile bright and answer: "I'm happy to hear that. If you want to I can give you the recipe." Kai's eyes begin to glance but at the same time his mimic becomes a little sad. "That would be great but I fear that even then I won't be able to do it correctly. Unfortunately I really suck at cooking.", he says. "I don't think you do. But if you want to we can make them together one day so you can see how to do it.", I say. As I realise what I've just said I blush and my heart beats even faster. Kai look very happy now. "Really?", he asks with glancing eyes and as I confirm he adds: "That would be wonderful. Maybe next Wednesday? We could make the empanadas and eat them and then go and watch the new James Bond movie. If you want to."

That sounds absolutely wonderful. I love empanadas, I love James Bond and I love Kai. I couldn't imagine a better day and on Wednesday I only have to work until two o'clock. "Sounds fantastic, I'd really appreciate that! I will go to a supermarket and buy everything we need and then I'll come around, okay?", I say and Kai nods but adds: "Let's meet at the supermarket so I can see what we need and where to find it." I agree and with that it is set. We have a date on Wednesday. I repeat: KAI HAVERTZ AND I HAVE A DATE ON WEDNESDAY! I can't believe it! My dream is coming true!

Anyway, I really enjoy the rest of the evening. Being so close to Kai, talking and laughing with him, playing Fifa with him and thinking about our date on Wednesday... That all makes me so damn happy. And as Kai pulls me in a tight hug before leaving and whispers: "See you on Wednesday. I can't wait for it, Elle. I really like you." my chest is burning of love.