Robin Gosens x Chiara (English, Cute, Dirty)

"You can take it off now.", Robin whispers in my ear. I slowly remove the blindfold and blink a few times, then I recognise the place. We're at the airport. "What? Where? Huh?", I ask dazzlingly whilst turning to my boyfriend. He smiles at me, feathers a light kiss on my face and then says: "You said you always dreamt of seeing Barcelona and yeah... I thought I should make that dream come true and give you the best birthday weekend ever." I pull him in for another kiss, then I say: "Robin, that's so wonderful. Thank you so much. You really don't know how happy that makes me. How happy you make me. Really, thank you so much." He chuckles, ruffles through my hair and answers: "I would do everything to make you happy. I love you, Chiara." before connecting our lips again. I return the intense kiss immediately, trying to put all my feelings into it. I really want to show him how much I love him and how happy he makes me. As we let go of each other after a felt eternity I look into his gorgeous eyes. I totally get lost in them and whisper: "I love you too, Robin." My boyfriend smirks and then feathers a kiss on my hairline before taking my hand and pulling me to the security check.
About an hour later we sit in the airplane and are on our way to my dream city. As always I put my head against his shoulder and snuggle up to him, inhaling his scent. He wraps one arm around me and starts stroking up and down my waist, giving me chills. I am really sensitive there and it is one of my turn on spots which Robin knows very well. As I turn my head to him he just gives me dirty look, then his hand wanders down my waist and over my thigh until it arrives between my leg where it brushes over inner thighs. My legs start shaking a little and my private parts start tingling. "Robin, not here.", I gasp quietly, looking around if somebody has seen us. He chuckles and whispers: "Well then we should maybe go to the restroom. You reactions show me that you really want to join the mile high club." before starting to suck on my neck which is another soft spot of mine. I press my lips against each other, trying to not let out a moan and then, as I'm sure that I can control it for a moment, I say: "Okay. I'll go first. Restroom on the left." Robin again gives me a dirty look and then takes his hands off me so I can stand up. I enter the restroom on the left and wait there for a few minutes. After about six minutes I hear a quiet knock and Robin's voice. I open the door and he slips in the cabin. "Did anyone see you?", I ask nervously. He shakes his head and says: "No, they were all looking at some crying child. And now come here, you look like a fucking snack and I don't wanna hold back no more." before pulling me close by my waist. Our lips meet once again but this time it's a sloppy, rough kiss. Our tongues are fighting and we're sucking on each other's lips. Meanwhile my hands glide under his shirt and pull it over his head. We don't have much time and so I want to see and admire his body immediately. I stroke over his muscles and follow the lines of them and his tattoos with my fingertips. I know damn well that this is turning him on and so the bulge of his pants is growing and growing. I 'accidentally' brush over it and Robin gasps my name against my lips. I smirk because I really like that sound and then open his belt and pants. I pull them and his boxers down, finally revealing his dick which almost jumps out. As I wrap my fingers around it and start moving my hand back and forth Robin starts groaning which I immediately muffle by placing my hand over his mouth. Again and again I stroke over his meat and even though I thought it would be impossible it grows even more and gets even harder. Damn, this man is way too horny!
Anyway, after about a minute Robin finds back to life and pulls my shirt and bra up so he has better access to my boobs which he immediately starts to massage. "Mhhhh, Robin !", I quietly moan against his neck before kissing it again. He smirks against my hand and then moves one of his hands down. He tries his best to pull my pants down and after some little fight he manages to pull my pants and slip down to my knees. He keeps massaging my boobs with one hand and the other one brushes over my thighs until it arrives at my princess parts. His thumb rolls over my clit whilst his other fingers stroke along my already wet folds. As he feels the wetness Robin smiles a little brighter, then I suddenly feel two of his fingers inside of me. I let out a rather loud groan which luckily is muffled by his shoulder, just like the following ones.
After three minutes I decide that we better really start now so we don't stay away from our seats for too long. I let go of his meat and turn around. He immediately understands, steps behind me and slides in. Without giving me any time to get used to his size he starts thrusting into me hard and fast but I am so wet that I wouldn't need time anyway. His cock slides in and out, filling me completely, and Robin starts giving my clit a treat again by rubbing it with two fingers. With his other hand he covers his mouth just like I do with my hands and my mouth, we really don't want anyone to hear us.
His thrusts remain hard and fast and he perfectly hits my spot with every single one. That's why I only need a few minutes until my body's tension releases in an explosive wave rolling over my body. My insides clench Robins cock and I shake so much that I almost collapse. Fortunately Robin can hold us in positon whilst he makes his last few strokes before cumming in me.
We're completely out of breath but since we gotta get back to our seats quite fast we don't have time to calm down. We put our clothes on, then I leave the restroom, followed by him some minutes later. As he sits down next to me we grin at each other. He wraps an arm around me, pulls me close and kisses me before whispering: "Welcome to the mile high club babygirl."