patricia

It was recess time. that means it's time to fight bianca on the playground. I grabbed my jump rope and ran out to meet her for our jump rope battle. since my only friend was Shoyo, and I couldn't find him, I had nobody to back me up. but that's okay, cause I'm an independent woman.

when I saw bianca my jaw dropped. she had heelies, so cool! my mom would never buy me those! no, I can't let her know I'm jealous. I'm just going to pretend I don't notice them.

"hey, loser are you ready?" she heelied over to me. just for your information, I am NOT a loser.

"yeah, whatever"

"the first one to stop loses!" one of her ugly side kicks said.

"three... two.. onego!"

little did she know, I've been training for this all week in my backyard. I have legs of steel, there is NO way I'll lose to bianca😒.

we have been jump roping for three minutes and my legs really hurt. I hope she accidently lets the wheels out on her heelies and she slips. I bet she'd cry, cause bianca is a crybaby.

something much better happened. she got hit in the head with a volleyball. she fell on the floor and started crying. I looked to where the volleyball came from and saw Shoyo, with a surprised look on his face. I dropped my jump rope, grabbed the volleyball, and ran over to him.

"no way, you hit bianca?!"

"It was an accident!"

"well accident or not, you made me win!"

"well, that's good I guess?"

"yeah, but lets go before she sees you and tells the teacher, because bianca is a crybaby AND a tattle tale!"

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

bianca called her mom and went home early. the ball didn't even hit her that hard!😒 now I was in the principals office being questioned. because of course she tattled on me and said I knew who hit her. which was true, but I'm not like her! I'm not gonna tell on anybody.

"so, Y/N, tell me what happened" the principal asked. I don't know her name, and I don't care. but she's rude and ugly so I'm gonna call her something mean.

"I was jump roping and then bianca got hit in the head."

"by who?"

"I don't know"

"but Yui and Ai said you saw who it was"

"they're liars! when I looked, the person who threw it was already gone. it could've been anyone, everybody hates bianca!"

"Y/N, that's rude." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. why does she have to be so annoying🙄. she sighed and rubbed her temples. my mom does that!

"just go back to class."

"kay, bye!" I smiled and hopped up from my seat.

when I got back to class I sat in my spot next to Shoyo and pretended to pay attention to the teacher.

"what happened?" he whispered to me.

"the principal asked me who hit bianca" I whispered back. a scared look appeared on his face and he started shaking me.

"you didn't tell on me , right!?" he whisper shouted.

"Stop it! you're blending my organs!" I whisper shouted back.