patricia pt.2

It had been an interesting week to say the least.

Hinata and Kageyama are 'partners' now. Who would of thought that would happen? Though they bicker, like, 24/7. I haven't been able to hang out with Shoyo that much this week because of his practice, but that's fine... I guess😒. I probably wouldn't mind if I also had a club, but I tried to join like three and they all kicked me out. They said I was too 'disruptive'... yeah right... It's not MY fault they didn't like Patricia. Yes, I have kept her all this time. She is still my favorite thing. I think Shoyo is kind of scared of her though. I don't know why, I only shoot him with it like, 5 times a week. I think he's just dramatic.

It was the end of the school day, (Its friday too, so yay) and I decided to follow Shoyo and watch him practice today. He said Daichi would kick me out after five minutes, but I doubt it. Its not like I'm THAT bad... (I am). Also, I'll probably just be distracted by the fact that Shoyo held my hand all the way to the gym. I spaced out, and he poked me in the cheek 'are you okay? Your face is really hot..' If only he weren't so OBLIVIOUS. I just nodded my head and smiled.

"Yo Hinata! Who's your girlfriend?" Some bald headed guy asked. I froze.

Shoyo's face went red.

"H-HUH?! Tanaka, Y/N isn't my girlfriend!" He was moving his arms around frantically. He looked kind of cute, even though he was freaking out about the idea of us dating. But its fine... 🙂.

"I'm Y/N ! I wanna watch you guys practice!"

"Are you thinking of joining the club?" Daichi asked.

"Nope!"

"Then.. why do you want to watch practice?"

"I'm bored."

"Y/N! You should join girls volleyball, you're pretty good at it!" Shoyo grinend at me.

"Yeah, I tried but they kicked me out... 🙂"

"WHAT? WHY?"

"They didn't like patricia... 😔"

"Why did you bring out p-patricia to volleyball practice..."

"I bring her everywhere!"

"Sorry, who's patricia?" A grey-haired guy asked. I grinned.

"Wanna meet her?" I asked digging through my bag.

"NO, please no!" Shoyo begged. The grey haired guy looked confused. By now we had pretty much everyone in the gyms attention.

I pulled her out and displayed her in my hands with a proud smile.

(Here she is, incase you forgot. But I don't think anyone could ever forget patricia)

"What the hell is that thing!" Tanaka laughed. I glared at him.