janitors closet

I definitely wasn't trying to hide from the volleyball team. Definitely not.

Except when I had to walk by the gym I tried my best to not be seen. I just wanted to get to my class (surprisingly.) When I was just about to enter the door across from the gym, I thought I had successfully avoided contact with any of the volleyball club. Not got going to lie, they're all pretty scary. (Except Shoyo, but he's the one who helped me hide after all.) Especially Daichi.

"Hey, is that Y/N!?" My body tensed up and I froze.

please don't be who I think it is please don't be-

"Hey! It is!" I slowly turned around. Tanaka and Daichi. Great, my life ends here.

"Umm! Hi guys!"

"We need to talk to you." Daichi glared. Oh, he's mad. I wonder if he's the one who had to bring the ladder back to the janitors closet.

"Um- I have to g-"

"Now." He cut me off. 

"Sorry! Bye!" I forcefully opened the door and dashed down the hall. I don't have class for another hour, so I don't know where I'm supposed to go. The bathrooms! I ran over to the nearest bathroom, but of course there was a 'do not enter sign.'

"of course, they have to be getting cleaned right now" I muttered.

"Y/N, come on! Daichi isn't that scary..." 

"..."
"Okay, so maybe he is- OW! Never mind! Run while you still can!" I stifled back a laugh at Tanaka, (I don't feel that bad, he's the one who got me caught) and ran to the second place I could think of. The janitors closet. Since the bathrooms are being cleaned right now, I don't think the Janitor will be coming back for a while.

I dashed down the hall and flung the janitors closet door. I stepped inside, panting from running, and closed it silently. I let out a breath of relief and turned around.

"aaHHH!" I screamed. I was met face to face with someone.

"shhhh!" The mysterious person slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Shoyo?" I questioned, my voice muffled. I felt my face heat up. Shoyo's hand was on my mouth.

"Hi" He removed his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we both sat next to each other on the floor.

"Hiding from Kageyama..." He mumbled.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing!" 

I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay... I hit him in the face with a ball. But it was an accident!" He put his hands up in defense.

"Are you sure it was an accident?"

"Okay, so maybe it wasn't. But he was being really annoying!"

"Figured."  I  repressed a laugh and tilted by head back.

"What about you?"

"Hiding from Daichi."

"What!? If he finds us, we're both dead!" He panicked.

"Then you just have to be quiet." I looked at him. Then my gaze shifted to behind him.

"Hey!"