6) Reality

Elizabeth Perez's POV:

She quickly got out of bed and put some clean shorts and a sweatshirt, she headed to the bathroom and brushed her hair so it didn't look like a rats nest anymore.

She settled on the couch underneath her favourite blanket with her baby, Louis.

I'm so comfortable right now, what should I watch?
Seb will be here in 20 min so I don't have enough time for a full episode of Criminal Minds, we could just finish it together, or I'll finish it tomorrow, I guess.
She put on an episode of Criminal Minds.

20 minutes later the door bell rang. "It's open!" She yelled, not wanting to get up. She heard Sebastian's foot steps coming towards her living room. "Hi" She said.

"Hey, I brought food."

"I could literally marry you right now, I love you so much." She said, my mouth full of a vegan margarita pizza.

"Wow you'll only marry me because I bring you food-"

"And because you make the best coffee."

"-And because I know how to make coffee, that hurts my feelings." Sebastian said, a huge grin on his face. She stood up to give Sebastian a hug, he leaned towards her but at the last second swerved to grab a slice of pizza.

"OH" She gasped, "You bastard". He sat down beside her but she moved over to the other end of the couch. "I hate you".

——

They fell asleep on the couch, her on one end him on the other, legs all tangled together and Louis in the middle.

"Morning" She mumbled, the sunlight hitting her face and she felt like she was going blind. "Can you pretty please make some of your delicious coffee?" She asked. Sebastian didn't respond, the fucker was still sleeping. "Seb" no response, " Seb" when Sebastian still didn't respond she kicked his leg.

"Jesus, what was that for?"

"I want coffee, and your legs were on my legs and they're fucking heavy." She said.

"Ugh fine, I'll go make coffee."

"Thank you", She said, while snuggling up in her blanket again.