50) Interview

A/N: Hi, okay so I'm writing the interview a little differently because it's a radio interview. I didn't want to do it from Elizabeth's point of view so I'm going to write it like this, Elizabeth's parts will be italics and when the interviewer speaks it will be bold. I hope this is clear!

12 JAN

"Hi Elizabeth, thank you for being here today on MarksRadioShow."

"Hi Mark, thank you for having me, I'm so excited to be here. And you can just call me Lizzie."

"Alright Lizzie, let's get right into it. So you're in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?"

"Yes I am."

"So you've been in quite a lot of movies, among which Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Black Widow and Infinity War. Which one of those movies was your favourite to film, and why?"

"Do you mean which one I enjoyed filming the most or which one I enjoyed the most watching?"

"Both"

"Alright, my favourite to film was Infinity War because we were with so many people, it wasn't just the Avengers but also the Gaurdians and others. The cast was the biggest so I met a lot of new people. And, uhm, I think my favourite to watch was Civil War. Black Widow and Sage, the character I play, were on opposite teams and the dynamic was fun to watch, as was the dynamic between Bucky and Sam."

"There are many fun duos in the MCU, the science bros, Nebula and Gamora, Black Widow and Sage, Rocket and Groot, Steve and Bucky, Bucky and Sam and I can go on and on. Which one was your favourite?"

"Sam and Bucky's friendship has to be my favourite, partly because we're going to see more of them in the upcoming Disney+ series The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, which I'm in. I've gotten to see more of the two of them together and just like Sebastian and Mackie in real life, they're truly iconic."

"Ahh, that brings us to the next topic I want to discuss, you and Sebastian Stan. What's going on there?"

"Uhm, nothing's going. Sebastian and me have been friends for a long time."

"So, just friends?"

"He has a girlfriend. Yes, just friends."

"So if he didn't have a girlfriend it would be a possibility?"

"I don't know, I won't deny that he is very handsome, but I don't know."

"Ahh, handsome huh? Sebastian is a few years older right, 15 years I believe. But, of course you don't have a problem with that."

"Excuse me?"

"Moving on, a lot of celebrities talk about their family in interviews, or bring them to premieres, I haven't heard anything about your family, how come?"

"That's a bit of a personal question."

"Won't you tell us a little? I promise not to pry."

"Uhm, okay I guess. I uhm, well I didn't really have a good relationship with my dad growing up, I'm not in contact with him anymore. And uhm, well my mom died just a few years back."

"I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences. So your relationship with your dad, some daddy issues there?"

"What?"

"Well your last boyfriend was rather old and, the by your words handsome, Sebastian Stan is also a good 15 years older."

"Can we not talk about this?"

"That's alright, I promised not to pry. So, the last couple of years has been exciting for you, how do you deal with the party aspect of being a celebrity?"

"Uhm, just like everyone else I guess, I go to some parties, some after parties."

"So you've never been tempted by drugs or anything like that? A lot of famous people struggle with this."

"No, I don't see why you would ask me that."

"Oh only because of some article that came out last year, it said you were doing cocaine."

"Okay, I think we're done here."

"What?! Don't leave, I was just kidding! Come on, don't be like that."

"Goodbye."