39) Reality

Elizabeth Perez's POV

My acrylics were absentmindedly tapping the table, until Sebastian grabbed my hand. "Stop that, you're going to do great, don't worry." He said. I was about to go on the Jimmy Fallon show together with Harry Styles, my agent had set it up just 2 months ago.

"What if I make a complete fool of myself? Or what if I spoil Endgame?" My thoughts were running wild with all the things that could possibly go wrong. I was on in 5 minutes, Harry was already talking to Jimmy.

"Stop worrying, you never spoil anything. We have Tom for that." He chuckled a little, still holding my hand still against the table. "Go! You'll be great!" he said, kissing the back of my hand before softly pushing me into the direction of the stage.

I took a deep breath and stepped out, immediately the crowd started to cheer and I felt a little better walking up to Jimmy. He stood up, I smiled at him and shook his hand "Hi, thank you for having me"

"Yeah, yeah, of course. Thank you for coming!" Jimmy replied, sitting back down. "So, I don't believe you two have met yet. Elizabeth, Harry. Harry this is Elizabeth."

"It's nice to meet you, Elizabeth." Harry said, he flashed me a smile and I could hear his accent.

"Just Lizzie, it's nice to meet you too, I'm a big fan. Pretty sure most of the cast hates me for always listening to your music on full volume." I laughed out. The crowd laughed and so did Jimmy and Harry.

"You're a part of the MCU Lizzie, tell us about that." Jimmy said.

"It's great, uhm I love working with such talented actors and-"

"Well your a very talented actor too so I'm sure they feel the same way." Jimmy interrupted.

"Thank you, I really appreciate them." I replied with a smile on my face.

"Harry, are you a big Marvel fan, what's your favourite movie?" Jimmy asked Harry, including him in the conversation.

"I definitely enjoy the movies, I think my favourite would be Captain America: The Winter Soldier."

"Really? That's a very popular favourite, why do you like it so much?"

"Well I love the Bucky/Steve relationship and also, of course, it's the first movie we get to see more of Sage." Harry replied.

"Ah, so Sage is your favourite Avenger?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes, I think so. I love Scarlet Witch and Vision too." Harry said, laughing a little.

"So Lizzie, you have been in quite a few movies, which one was your favourite to film?" Jimmy asked.

"My favourite movies to film are definitely Marvel movies, just because I love the cast so much and it's so great to be a part of such a beloved franchise. I think my favourite one to film would be.. uhm Infinity War." I answered.

"And I love to see you be a part of something big, I have been a fan of yours since your early days." Harry said, now turning towards me.

"Thank you! That's so nice of you." I smiled at him.

"That's it for right now, we're taking a commercial break and we'll be back later to see Harry perform his single 'Kiwi'!" Jimmy said loudly. The cameras turned off and I relaxed a bit. It went well, I still had another short interview after Harry's performance but I wasn't so worried anymore.

I walked off stage, waving towards the audience. As soon as I was in my dressing room I kicked off my heels and sat down on the small couch. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled.

Sebastian walked in, "You did great!" he said, giving me a big hug.

"Thank you for being here" I said, my arms still wrapped around his torso.

A/N: Long chapter?? didn't know I had it in me, I'm so bad at writing conversations but I tried lol. Please vote and comment <33