63) Reality

15 MARCH

Sebastian and Lizzie had spent the last month and a half with each other, they had been on set, doing some last minute reshoots for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. They rented an apartment together and had spent all of their free time baking, watching movies, and going to cute cafés in Atlanta. They had been in Atlanta before, almost all of the Marvel movies were shot there, but they had never taken the time to explore the city for a bit, they usually focused on work.

They hadn't yet confirmed their relationship, there was definitely something there and they weren't seeing other people but Lizzie was hesitant to put a lable on it. She was scared that if they'd become official that she was going to get her heart broken, she was sure Sebastian would find some other pretty girl and leave her for her.

Sebastian was having a great time in Atlanta, shooting had never been this much fun before and he was loving spending time with Lizzie. He knew exactly why she didn't want to become an official couple just yet, and decided not to push her into anything, scared he might lose her.

Elizabeth Perez's POV

"Hey Seb, are you going on the press tour for Endgame?" I asked Sebastian, my agent just texted me that I had to go. I usually didn't really mind to do press but my anxiety had been pretty bad the last couple of months, and being in the spotlight even more than I would already be, freaked me out.

"Uhm, yeah. I think so? I'm not sure actually." He responded, he was reading a book and as much as I didn't want to bother him while he was peacefully reading, I needed to know if he was coming to the press tour because I wasn't sure if I could be able to do it by myself. "Why do you ask?"

"My agent just texted me that I have to go, my anxiety has been pretty bad so I just wanted to know if you were coming." I said, tapping my acrylics on the table nervously, I didn't want him to do anything he didn't want to do just because I was too much of a baby too do things on my own. He closed his book and walked over to the chair I was sitting in, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'll come."

"You just said you didn't know yet."

"Never mind that, I'll come."

A/N: ily