57) Texts & Reality

T EX T S

18 JAN

MATT SMITHS TO ELIZABETH PEREZ

Matt Smiths
hey Lizzie, I know you're really mad at me, and you have good reason to be, but I really need to talk to you. I know I don't deserve it but I need a second chance with you, and if you don't want that, that's fine but at least let me talk to you, please?

Elizabeth Perez
i'm way too fucking nice for your bullshit
but fine

Matt Smiths
thank you so much, you won't regret it
I promise

R E A L I T Y

21 JAN

Elizabeth Perez's POV

"Lizzie! Hi!" Matt waved me over, I walked towards the table he was sitting at and sat down opposite him.

"Hey, what did you want to talk about?"

"Getting right to it, huh?" he chuckled, I took a sharp breath and he hurredly continued. "Uhm well, I know that cheating on you was wrong, and I shouldn't have blamed you. To be fair I did cheat because of-"

"You literally just said you knew it was your own fault, but you continue to blame me for it?!"

"I never said it was my fault, it did happen because of you, and-" he angrily got ou, before I interrupted again.

"It was not 'my fault' that I had a miscarriage, I didn't make you cheat on me!"

"I was angry and upset, that's why I cheated. I was upset over the miscarriage, and that happened inside of your body." he said, his face was turning slightly red. My face must have been even worse, I was fuming.

"I didn't even want to keep the baby!" I said, whisper-yelling at him. "You knew I didn't want to have kids. If you just invited me here to fight over something that happened months ago, I'll leave." I stood up, so did he.

"Come on, Lizzie. I'm not done talking."

"Well, I am."

He walked over from his side of the table to the side I was standing by, his face moved towards mine and before I could pull away he kissed my cheek. I pushed him away straight after, and walked away. I was angry and upset, my lips were trembling and tears started to form in my eyes when I got into my car.

A/N: Oop- anyways, thank you sm for almost 600 reads??? I want to make out with everyone who is taking the time to read this <333