55) Reality

14 JAN

Elizabeth Perez's POV

I was nervous to say the least, Sebastian was going to be here in 15 minutes. Here, as in my apartment here, after we haven't spoken for over a month. No "Merry Christmas" or "Happy New Year!", but suddenly, he wants to talk? I wasn't just nervous because my crush-with-a-girlfriend was coming over, I was also upset because my bestfriend-of-five-years decided to ditch me and thought it was okay to just barge in anytime.

When the doorbell rang I waited a few seconds before standing up and walking towards the and opening it, "Hey, come on in."

"Hi, thanks for not refusing to speak to me." He said.

"Well not everyone has to act like a child, someone should be the adult." I responded, raising my eyebrows.

"I probably deserved that, and more" We walked over to the couch, and we sat down.

"Yes you did, and yes you do." I got up again, walking towards the kitchen. "Do you want tea? I have coffee or something else too."

"No, I'm good."

"Okay, so what did you want to talk about?" I ask, while pouring myself a cup of tea.

"Uhm, well uh, I wanted to apologise." He said, he was very obviously uncomfortable but like the petty bitch I am, that didn't bother me.

"Oh"

"I was wrong to drop you like that just because my girlfriend asked me to. It was wrong for me to get a girlfriend in the first place."

"What do you mean?" I ask, very confused by the statement he just made.

"I mean that I shouldn't have gotten with Heather, because I like you! I like you and I thought it was wrong so I thought that maybe if I could distract myself, these feelings would go away. But then they didn't, and I tried to put even more distance between us. And I hurt you in the process, while that was the one thing I was trying to prevent." Sebastian said, he was talking louder and louder.

"Are you serious?" I asked him, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I spend the last month being miserable because the person I liked, liked me back?!

"No, I'm not serious." He said sarcastically, "Of course I am!" He was half yelling now, throwing his hands in the air with his last sentence.

"Well I'm sorry for not immediately believing you!" I loudly said, "But it's weird to think that I was sad about you not liking me back, while that wasn't even the case!"

"I'm sorry, Okay? I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know you didn't, I'm just, I'm just upset okay." I didn't know how to reply to him, I didn't even know what all he said meant.

"Can you please say something, you know maybe that you like me back?" He smiled a little, "It's uhm, it's okay if you don't like me like that." He said, his smile dropping at the last thing he said.

"You're so stupid!" I breathe out, "Of course I like you back."

He smiled at that, and started to walk towards me, we had stood up while talking to each other. He stood before me, gently grabbing my face in his big hands. "You have no idea how bad I wanted to hear you say that." He said, before pulling my face to his own, our lips almost touching. If I moved my head up a bit, they would be touching.

So I did, our lips brushing against each other softly. His hands moved from my cheeks to against the sides of my head, one sliding into my hair and pulling my head back a bit so he didn't have to bow down so much. My hands found his hair and tugged it gently, earning a small groan from him.

Our lips moved together, with his tongue he asked for entrance which I gladly gave him. My hands continued to brush through his hair while his tugged mine softly. After a few minutes I pulled away, breathing heavily "I really, really like you." I said, to which he smiled brightly.

A/N: How do you end a chapter like this?? Idk bro, anyways, hope you enjoyed! They finally kissed, yay took only 55 chapters, to be fair they're very short chapters

A/N: How do you end a chapter like this?? Idk bro, anyways, hope you enjoyed! They finally kissed, yay took only 55 chapters, to be fair they're very short chapters. So I don't think I've writing a scene like this before, except in my book "Ultraviolence" but that had a different vibe to it, I hope it was okay :)