52) Reality & Groupchat

13 JAN
R E A L I TY

Elizabeth Perez's POV

I was crying into Liz's shoulder, I had just gotten back from the interview and I was really shaken up. The interviewer was really rude to ask about my past like that, I had grown up in France with an abusive father who left my mom and me when I was 15, 6 years later my mom died of cancer. I was pretty open with the press but tried to keep the very private and personal stuff just that, private.

All the question had made me sad, just think about how I grew up made me grimace, I didn't want to be reminded of it.

Luckily I had Liz here to comfort me, in all honesty I just wanted Sebastian to be here. But after his girlfriend attacked me on twitter, seemingly without reason, and when he didn't even try to defend me, I didn't know if I could count on his comfort ever again.

I didn't want to lose Seb, he was one of my best friends. I thought everything was going well, but everything changed when Heather got into the picture, and things didn't change in a good way. I had tried to be nice to hear, it wasn't like me to het publicly petty, but she had some vendetta against me. And I couldn't seem to figure out why she hated me so much.

G R O U P C H A T

marvel whores

ruddy or not
Lizzie are you okay? I haven't heart
from you since twitter last night

lizzie mcguire
yeah i'm good, i'm with liz rn
just annoyed

bird man
the audacity that motherfucker had

scar face
that was by far the most intrusive
interview I've ever heard
I'm so sorry Lizzie

lizzie mcguire
really, it's fine
i just feel like beating him up
i'm probably not strong enough for
that tho

bird man
that's what you have me and
seabass for

sebastian
I'm ready whenever you are

lizzie mcguire
that's not necessarily
thank you tho