71) Reality

29 APRIL

Elizabeth Perez's POV

I was getting my face powdered and my hair curled when Seb called me, I picked up the phone. "Hey Seb" I said.

"Hey Lizzie, I asked Heather for a paternity test and she said no. I'm not sure what this means, but it could be that she's lying right?" Sebastian sounded reliefed.

"I think it might, what are you going to do now?"

"Well, I texted her that I want the test or I'm not stepping up as the father, and she hasn't responded yet." He said, his voice going from reliefed to a bit sad.

"That's good tho, right?" I asked, feeling nervous again. I didn't want children, maybe when I'm older, maybe. I just hoped Sebastian didn't either.

"Yes, that's good! I will talk to you when she texts back, I'm sure you're getting stressed from this and you're busy so I'll just let you be. I can't wait to see you again."

"Thank you for filling me in, I'm looking forward to seeing you too." I smiled.

"Bye Lizzie."

"Bye Seb."

With a sigh I put my phone back on the vaniety I was currently sitting by, I was really hoping that the baby wasn't Sebastian's. I would support him of course, but in all honesty I didn't want that for him or for me.

The make-up artist and other stylists continued to doll me up. After they were finished I went to go get the pictures taken.

29 APRIL

Sebastian was walking out of the airport, sunglasses on, hoodie on, and hat on, hoping nobody would recognise him. Last night Heather had texted him that she was sorry for lying, but the baby wasn't his. He felt reliefed, he had no idea if he wanted kids later on, but he did know that if he had kids, they wouldn't be Heather's.

This morning he flew from Atlanta, where he had been filming for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier with Mackie, to New York City, to surprise Lizzie.

The past month or so they had been separated, Lizzie in NYC doing shoots and some casting for upcoming projects and he had been in Atlanta. He hoped she missed him as much as he missed her. Before he left they had been inseparable, doing everything together.

He got into the car he ordered and gave the driver instructions towards Lizzie's place, he knew she was home because he had texted Chris to ask him if he could check if she was busy that day. He felt like a stalker be also like it was going to be worth it.

When he knocked on her door he could immediately hear Louis barking and Lizzie shushing him. She opened the door, her eyes widening in surprise when she saw who it was. "Sebastian!" She squealed, flying into his embrace, arms hugging around his torso. "I can't believe you're here! Oh my God I've missed you so much!" She ushered him inside.

"I can't believe it either. Heather texted me that I'm not the father, so I thought I would come here to surprise you with the good news. And with me of course." He grinned.

"I'm so happy to hear that. God I have been so stressed the last couple of days." She laughed again, while making a pot of coffee for the both of them.

"I missed you so so much." He came up behind her and whispered in her ear. His arms folded around her, in comparison much smaller, body hugging her tight.

Giggling she turned around, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I missed you too."

A/N: How the fuck do you end stories?? Thank you sm for 1k reads, that's kind of insane and ily. I feel like this book isn't doing Sebastian or Lizzie justice tho, the story is at it's end I'm just thinking about a way to actually end it for now. I think I'm going to write another Sebastian Stan media fic tho bc I really enjoyed writing this. Anyways, every single one of you is that bitch and ily <3