Back Story/ Authors note

The stars control who can be with who. 

The stars specifically say Gryffindors and Slytherins cant be together.  Typically the stars have Slytherins with other Slytherins or rarely with a Ravenclaw. 

Rarely would someone get put with someone they don't end up with but it is possible. 

Hazel and Mabel Weasley are the found girl twins that are a year younger than Fred and Geroge but a year older than Ron. 

They are just as bad as their older twins, causing trouble every second they get. Now put the 4 of them together and the trouble goes strong. 

Enjoy the story and give me your feedback, please. 

1. Do not report anything

2 leave feedback but don't be rude. 

3. If you cant handle mature content do not read or if you are here for the content that isn't mature I will leave warming at the beginning of the chapter as well as RIGHT before the mature content if you'd like to skip. I will also leave a small warning saying the mature content is done if it doesn't take up the rest of the chapter. 

4. I own a few characters, I do not own or claim to own the rights to harry potter I wanted to just create my own twist after reading the books. 

5. Yes this is a Draco Malfoy fanfic, the main character does have a name, Hazel. You can imagine it being you if you'd like. 

6. Please enjoy.