Chapter 1

HAZELS POV

It was the day before mine and Mabel's 15th birthday. June 6th, tomorrow was the big day. The dreaded 7th of June.  We were all talking and, hanging out to count down the hours till Midnight. Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Mabel, Fred, George, Cedric, and Ginny are all hanging out together. We decided to take a trip to Hogsmede to pass by the time. "So who do you think the stars are going to put Mabel with," Harry asks. I look up from the glass mug sitting on the table to Harry. "I think shell end up with Cedric" Hermoine gloats. Mabels face turns a really bright red. I giggle. "What about Hazel," Harry asks. 

"Eh, maybe Dean," Mabel says. I glare at her. " I think Justin Finch- Fletchley," Hermoine says. "Ew gross. I highly doubt my Tattoo will be a stupid Hufflepuff" I scoff. "Hey," Cedric says. I look at him. "we tolerate you, Cedric, don't be offended. You have even agreed that Justin is bloody annoying." I scoff. 

He's pretty much the Hufflepuff version of Hermoine. I thought to myself. "What About Hazel and I," Draco asks looking up at me. I slightly smile. "The stars say that a Gryffindor and a Slytherin won't make a good couple," Fred says to Draco. "So I highly doubt you guys will be each other's soulmates. Pretty sure one of you will get screwed over and get stuck with a tattoo while your soulmate loves someone else" Harry scoffs. "Pretty sure it'll be Draco" Harry mumbles. 

"Don't be bloody rude Harry" I shout before leaving the Three Broomsticks. I slam the door and walk away. "What a foul git. Talking like that" I hiss walking away. "Hazel wait" My sister shouts. Fred and George trailing behind her. "What" I snap turning around. "What harry said was completely unnecessary," Fred says. I look at him. "You think? he was being a total arse. For what? Just cuz he doesn't like Draco doesn't mean he has to do it around me." I scoff

I throw my body against a wall and huff. I notice Draco come out of the Three Broomsticks. I look at him and shake my head. I watch as he turns back into the shop. "We better get back" I sigh before heading back into the three broomsticks. "Why'd you run off?" Ron asks as we walk in. "None of your bloody business. But control your stupid best friend before I hex him" I snap at my brother. 

I sit back down and tune out of the conversation. I glare at Harry a few times as well. "Are you alright?" Draco whispers into my ear. I shrug. "Eh, I'm okay. I don't want to be getting my stupid tattoo. I probably won't even have one anyway" I say. Draco goes to protest my statement before Mabel said that we were leaving.  Were going to some holiday house a little wiles away from Hogsmeade. Our parents were meeting us there as well as a few friends and then Mom and Dad would be leaving. Enjoying time without the kids for the night. Just for the night then we would be back at the Burrow for the rest of the summer. 

We started to leave. Mabel was directing us on where to go. I was slacking behind making sure to keep my space from the rest of them. "Can I talk to you?" I heard a male ask. I look up to see Draco. Probably wanting to talk about what I said earlier. "Draco, You know I didn't mean it like that, well just wait and see when you turn 15 alright? " I say before he can say anything. 

"That's not what I wanted to talk about. I know it's earlier but I wanted to give this to you now" Draco says. He hands me a box wrapped in a nice shiny gold paper with ribbon on it. I keep walking and I start to unwrap the paper. I open the box to see a green and red charm bracelet with a small black Dragon hanging on it. The chain was shiny rose gold. One of my favorite types of metals. I gasp. 

"Draco, Draco no why. You. Draco. You shouldn't have"  I say shaking my head looking up at him. He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders. "Well, I believe a beautiful girl deserved a beautiful bracelet. Especially one to remind her of her best friend." Draco explains smiling at me. I look back down at him as we stopped walking.  "Help me put it on please?" I ask smiling at him. He takes the bracelet out of the box and wraps it around my wrist.