Chapter 3

HAZEL'S POV

The next few weeks were boring. I did the same thing every single day. Read spellbook, read my books, go to Diagonally and write letters to Draco. It was a pretty boring summer vacation till the Quidditch world cup. 

I soon found myself being woken up by my mother saying breakfast was ready. I got up and got dressed heading down the stairs to the kitchen. I sat there peacefully eating my breakfast while Hermoine went to wake up the boys. specifically Ron and Harry. I heard small shouting upstairs and chuckled. Father was rushing us to get ready to meet up with his friend and his son. Very eventful. 

We finally left and made our way to the port key. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I was going to meet up with Draco. Well, see him more or less. "Arthur about time son," a man said. I recognized that man when I stepped out from behind Fred. It was Amos Diggory.  Someone dropped from the tree. Of course, it had to be Cedric, making an entrance. " Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory, everyone, he works with me at the ministry." he says turning to us. Mabel ran her way over to Cedric as dad spoke up again. "And this young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" my dad asked. He responded a faint yes sir and my sister slammed into him. I giggled shifting my weight on my feet. I joined my sister and we followed Amoz. There was a port-key I'm assuming the one that will take us to the place where the world cup is at. 

Harry, being a complete wizard virgin, didn't know what we were all standing around. Idiot. Harry almost missed the countdown and wouldn't have made it. Were all spinning in the air. "Let go kids," Dad says. "what?" Hermoine asks. "let go" he repeats. We all let go. Everyone screamed and fell to the floor. It was honestly funny. I didn't fall as hard as they did because ya know, smart little witch. I was hysterically laughing on the floor as we all got up. Fred helped me up while Cedric helped up Mabel and Harry. 

We walked to where everyone had their tents. "Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup" Dad spoke motioning to everything around us. I smiled. "Wow," I mumbled. This looked amazing and we hadn't even made it to the game yet. 

"Home sweet home" father speaks. He opens the tent and we walk in. Fred and George go then Mabel and I. everyone else followed. We sat at the table, the 4 twins, and put our feet up on the table. "Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack" Father says pointing to the Beds. "Ron get out of the kitchen were all hungry" He speaks to Ron as he scavenges in the kitchen. "Yeah get out of the kitchen ron" Us 4 spoke. "Feet off the table" He speaks over to his 2 sets of twins. "Feet off the table" We 4 spoke and giggled. We took them off but the second dad turned around they were right back on the table again. 

We all relax and get ready for the quidditch world cup. Fred and George were going to the extreme by showing their love and support for the Irish. When it was finally time we left to get to our seats. We found Amos and Cedric. "Blimey Dad, how far are we up" Ron complains. "Oh shut up Ronals" Mabel and I spoke. "Well put it this way, if it rains. you'll be the first to know" Lucius interjected snarling at us. I rolled my eyes. "We're in the Minister's box, by personal invitation from Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco Brags. I smiled at Draco even tho he was being a twat and bragging. Lucius beats Draco down for bloating. All I wanted to do was hit him. "Meet me here in 20 minutes" I mouth to him He nods his head and I left with my family. We got to our spots. "It's the Irish" I hear Fred say. I looked up and shouted and cheered with My older twin brothers. Ron loved the Bulgarian team. It had Viktor Krum on the team. "KRUM" I heard some of my family shouts. Specifically, Ron, Hermoine, Harry, Percy, and I think I hear my dad. 

I was there for 20 minutes until I slipped away to go meet Draco. I walked down the stairs to where I last saw him. "Hello, there love" I heard Draco say. I turned around and saw him. "I told you that I would be here. It's been too long" He smirks pulling me into a high. I smile and hug him back. "Big game of quidditch isn't it?" I giggle slightly looking up at him. He just nods his head. "Can we talk?" I ask. "About something serious?" I mention. He nods his head. "Don't be mad, please. I lied, a few months back. I got a mark. I got My mark. I'm still not going to tell you. But I promise you that iTs not Ravenclaw and that this doesn't mean I'm going to shut you out or whatever" I ranted quickly. He looked at me. I couldn't tell whether he was angry or not. "SO everyone else thinks you two didn't get a mark?" he asks mentioning my sister. I nod. "can I know what she got," he asks. "Hufflepuff" I answer. "You're going to make me wait till I get mine to tell me aren't you?" he asks. I sigh and nod my head. "Please don't tell anyone. I'm sorry I lied. The guilt was just eating at me because I knew you'd want to know. But I know you won't be disappointed.