Chapter 10

I barely did anything today. I stayed in bed the whole day relaxing. I didn't want to get out of bed and go limping around the school I hurt too much. So I convinced Draco to convince snape to convince Dumbledore to let me stay in bed for the day. Granted we didn't have any classes, they wanted to see everyone in the hall and stuff to talk about the tournament. That's the only thing I have to go to and only for 10 minutes. 

I would occasionally switch between sitting in bed, sitting at my window, or laying in bed and napping. I did make good progress on my book about the stars. I had found out some information about the way they pair each group together. What characteristic traits helped with pairing and personality traits also contribute to pairing people from different houses. 

I soaked up all the information I possibly could before getting interrupted again.  

"The stars love to be right, yes. But they also love to prove others wrong, when they say that these two houses. I let myself get eager and continue my research. I started to write the names of more books that I can see if the library has and then possibly buy a book from there. I would be grateful if I won the winnings for the tournament and was able to do as much research as possible. 

This calmed me down making me happy. I looked at the picture with the description to see if I could find any other rules or anything, new information, or anything possible to help me out with my issue. I also need to talk to Snape. It's about time I actually talked about it. I pulled my sleeve up and looked at my mark, comparing it to the normal one on the picture, 

"The mark to the right is what it looks like to have the Slytherin mark" 

"Following that, there can be certain changes, certain changes to distinguish who the possibilities of your soulmate are. Of course, the base mark is their house, but the smaller details, thicker or thinner line, details to tell the eye color, hair color something distinguishing personality type. The color of the animal's eyes no matter what house is going to be the color of your soulmate's eyes. Yes, this color can change, it can change how dark or bright the eye color is. "

I stared at my mark, looking between the book and my mark. 

I saw the eyes, those dashing ocean blue eyes, I swore it was semi grey and blue eyes, I saw that I had a thinner line for my mark, meaning that my soulmate was younger than me. By a year. So whoever my soulmate is his line would be thicker, not much but thicker to show that I'm a year older than him. 

So my soulmate is a part of the Slytherin house, has blue eyes that can change colors, and is a year younger than me. I ran my finger over my mark thinking about it, studying it, learning the way it moves and how it works. Finding every single small detail I possibly could. 

Someone knocked and opened my door. I quickly pulled my sleeve down and closed the book. 

"Hey" I heard a male voice say 

I look to the door and see it's Draco. I smile lightly. "What are you up to love?" he asked 

I shrugged my shoulder as he sat on the end of the ledge by my feet. I smile. "Nothing much, just reading," I say setting my book down next to me. "More stuff about the stars I'm guessing?" he asked me. I nodded my head. "What are you so worried about?" He asked fixing a piece of my hair. "Nothing really. I'm just researching to know who it could be." I smiled at him. "Ya know, I do turn 15 before you turn 16 two days later" So your not that much older than me. So why can't I know?" he asked. I sighed. 

"I want to tell you, But I want to know your mark first. So ll tell you the second you turn 15. We can even stay up all night and wait till it hits midnight" I explain. He groans. "Fine fine fine fine, I'll wait" He sighed putting his hands up. I chuckled. "help me to put my shoes on?" I asked. He smiled before helping me put my shoes on to go to the dining hall for dinner and the stuff dumbledore wanted to discuss.