New chap

3rd person POV
Soon they made it to Stark tower. Peter still dazedly staring out the car window, not noticing they had arrived. "Hey kid, we're here. " Tony said, shaking Peter from his dazed state. "O-oh! Right, sorry sir... " Peter said nervously "It's fine kid, no need to be so nervous. And stop calling me sir, it makes me feel old. " Tony said in a joking manner. Peter grabbed his things from the car and they made their way to the entrance. "Welcome back Tony, how'd it go? " A man in a suit asked once they walked in "It went great Happy! Meet my new son, Peter. " Tony answered. Peter just akwardly waved, still horrible at talking to new people "Nice to meet you Peter, I hope we can get along" The man now identified as Happy said. While they were making their way to the elevator Peter kept asking himself so many questions. "Will I have my own room? Will it just be me, Mr. Stark and Mr. Strange living together in the top floor it will there be others? Will I get to meet the rest of the Avengers? I've heard rumors that they live on the top floor of Stark Tower as well, but I'm not sure if they're true or not. Well, I'll just have to wait and see I guess. " Peter thought to himself as they stepped into the elevator. It took them about five minutes to reach the 100th floor, known as the "common area" Of Stark Tower because it's where Tony and Strange lived and spent their free time. "Well we're here! So, how do you like it Peter? " Asked Strange when they arrived at the 100th floor. There was a semi- large kitchen with marble counter tops,I sleek black fridge, an electric stove and lots of kitchen ware and cabinets. Past that was a big living room with a love seat,lots of bean bag chairs, I huge flat screen tv, and a regular couch facing it. There were also a lot of game controllers,remotes and DVDs lying around. "It's really big and spacious for two, well I guess 3 people now." Thought Peter as he looked around. "I-it looks really cool so far! " Answered Peter, Tony laughed at that "Well if you think this is cool wait till you see your room, kid. " Tony said, walking down a hallway to the right and motioning for Peter to follow. The hallway was long, and a little too dark for Peter's liking. "It's really dark here... " He whispered, thinking no one had heard him "You don't like the dark? " Tony asked, tilting his head back to look at Peter. "O-oh, sorry, I didn't think you'd hear that... I don't like the dark, but it isn't a problem! If you want it dark then you can just ignore what i said! " Peter answered quickly, waving his arms around in front of him. "Hehe! You're funny kid. It's fine, if you don't like the dark I can just turn on some lights. " Answered Tony with an amused expression on his face. "FRIDAY. " Tony said to seemingly no one "Yes Mr. Stark? What can I do for you? " Answered a loud voice from above. The sound scared Peter and he crouched on the floor, hiding his head with his arms, "Are you okay kid? " Tony asked worridely when he noticed Peter. "W-what was t-that!? " Peter shouted "it's FRIDAY, my ai that's installed into the whole building. No matter where you are in Stark Tower, all you have to do is call her name and she'll do whatever you ask, sorry she's a bit loud. " Tony answered, feeling bad for scaring Peter. "O-oh. Sorry for freaking out, i-it was just really loud" Peter said, finally getting up from his position. The lights were turned up, due to Peter's request, and they made their way to Peter's new room.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't posted in so long😩. I'll try to get another chapter out soon.