part 3

3rd person POV
Peter barely made it to the bus on time. Once he got on he looked for his best, and only, friends Ned and MJ. He saw Ned waving to him from the back of the bus so he walked over to him. Once he sat down he asked "Where's MJ?" "She's sick" Ned replied. They spent the rest of the 20 minute long bus ride talking about Star Wars and Lego sets. Eventually the bus stopped and they got off at the gates of Westerbin High school. (Yes I am aware that my names r weird don't question it.) Peter sighed knowing that today would be just the same as everyday. He would go through his first few classes with no problem, probably enbarissing himself in some way. But then lunch would come and all hell would break loose, and Satan himself would come up and beat the shit out of him, Satan being Peter's main bully, Flash Thompson. And that's exactly what happened. Peter's first class was social studies, he didn't mind social studies, but it wasn't his favorite class. His favorite class was science. His second favorite being math. Peter excelled in all of his classes even PE. All his teachers liked him and he had 2 best friends. His school life would be pretty much perfect if it weren't for flash. His classes went by until finally the lunch bell rang. Ned was running late because he had to talk with a teacher so Peter got his lunch and hurridley went to his favorite place to eat, the roof. He was eating peacefully until the roof door burst open to reveal flash with a sneer on his face. "Well well well. If it isn't penis Parker. Why are you all alone? Did your 'friends' finally decide to abandon you 'cos you're useless." Flash said smirking "N-no... " Peter replied quietly. Peter wasn't good at standing up for himself, even though he was spiderman and dealt with way scarier people regularly, he still got scared around flash. Peter knew perfectly well that he could easily beat flash in a fight, but he wasn't one to retaliate. So he just let it happen. Flash beat him up a bit and then left. Once Peter regained his strength he reached into his backpack and got out a little mirror that he kept with him. He examined his injuries. He had a black eye and a small cut on his lip, he also had some scrapes on his arms. "I guess flash decided to go easy on me today." Peter thought to himself. The rest of the day went on as usual. Some teachers questioned him about his injuries but he played it off as an accident. Eventually the bell rang signaling the end of the day. Ned always rides the bus to school but his mom always drive him back home so Peter was alone on the bus. He then remembered something "tomorrow is adoption day... "
------------------------------------------------------------