Part 4.

3rd person POV
Once Peter got home he tried to go out to the back yard, but Ms. Modgumrey called him into her office before he could make it out the door. He slowly made his way to her office, knowing that he was about to get the shit beaten out of him. Once he walked through the door Ms. Modgumrey told him to sit down. "Peter. As you already know tomorrow is adoption day. And I don't want you interfering." She said in a venomous tone "tomorrow you will help all of the other children get ready, make sure they look nice and most importantly make sure that they act appropriately. After that is done you will go and sit behind that tree that you seem to like. As long as you don't cause any trouble tomorrow should work out, now leave." Ms. Modgumrey said. Peter left her office, extremely surprised that she hadn't hurt him "I suppose she didn't want me all bruised for tomorrow... " Thought Peter as he walked to his room. He called MJ on his old flip phone. "Hey Peter! What's up? " MJ asked over the phone, sounding stuffy "oh! I just wanted to check that you were okay. Ned told me you were sick. " Peter replied "yeah, I'm feeling pretty shitty. But I'll most likely 'cough' be back at school by Monday. " MJ said "oh well that's good! I'll see you Monday then! " Peter said "yeah, see you Monday! Bye. " And with that she hung up the phone. It was about 4 in the afternoon so Peter still had a long time before patrol. He decided he would take a shower so he grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. He locked the door and stripped. He looked at himself in the mirror for a second. There were various bruises and deep gashes from Ms. Modgumrey that had yet to heal even with his super healing. He shook himself out of his daze and turned on the shower. While he was in the shower Peter was thinking about tomorrow "a bunch of kids are probably gonna get adopted. There's no way I'll be one of them. Or.. Maybe... No! There just no way. No one wants to adopt a 15 year old, and even if someone did they wouldn't pick me. There's no way someone would ever adopt me. Not now and not ever. " Peter thought. He stayed in the shower for a long time until he eventually turned off the water and stepped out. He dried himself off and put on his pajamas, deciding to go to bed extra early. He had been in the shower for about 2 hours so it was now 6. He walked to his room and crawled into bed, falling asleep almost emediately.
------------------------------------------------------------
No Peter isn't pansexual in my story. He's gay. But MJ is pansexual.