boops boops my meme has awakened

3rd person POV
Peter had just gotten back from patrol. He swung through his window and landed on the floor. He changed into an Among us hoodie and the same blue jeans he had worn yesterday. He brushed his teeth and hair then went down stairs. All of the other kids and Ms. Modgumrey were already up, bustling around getting ready and making sure everything was clean. Peter remembered what Ms. Modgumrey had told him yesterday so he began helping, he helped the really young kids get them selves ready and he did a last minute clean up of the orphanage. Eventually the place was spotless and everyone was clean and dressed. It was now 8 and there was only 30 more minutes till the adults started arriving. Peter went outside and sat under the old oak tree. The only things his old flip phone did were calling people and playing music, which was all Peter really needed. He plugged in his earbuds and started listening to one of his favorite songs, karma by AJR(this is actually one of my favorite songs). A couple songs later Peter opened his eyes to see a bunch of grownups standing and chatting in the backyard. Most of them were talking with the children, trying to decide which one to take home. None of them seemed to notice Peter which Ms. Modgumrey was obviously pleased about. Peter closed his eyes once again and dozed off to the sound of the Markipler rap. A while later Peter was awoken by a tap on his shoulder.
Still 3rd persons POV but a bit earlier
As Peter ran around the orphanage trying to clean up, Tony Stark and his husband Dr. Strange were in their expensive ass car driving to that exact place. "So. You sure you're fine that we've decided to get a boy? " Tony nervously asked his husband while still keeping his eyes on the road "Tony, for the last time, yes! I want to get a boy, you want to get a boy, we're getting a boy. " Replied Stephan "I know I know... It's just... This is such a big decision, I know that I want this, I know I want a child, but are we sure we're ready! It's such a big responsibility. " Said Tony. Stephan had thought about this a lot. He knew that this was a huge responsibility, but he also knew that he wanted this. "Tony, I've never been more sure about anything, I know it's a huge responsibility, but we're doing it together so I know we can do it. Besides, we're already on our way to the orphanage, there's no going back. " Stephan said in a reassuring tone "Yeah... Your right! We're getting a kid and we're gonna love him with everything we've got! " Tony said enthusiastically. A while later they finally arrived at the orphanage, they were late however because they had gotten lost on the way there. Once they walked in all eyes went to them. All the kids were really excited, all the grownups were too. Tony and Strange talked to lots of the kids, they were all sweet and adorable, but none of them really seemed to connect with Tony or Strange like they had hoped, until Tony saw a kid sleeping against an oak tree. Tony got Strange's attention and pointed over to the unidentified child. Stephan got the hint and kept talking with the kids while Tony walked over to the sleeping child, Ms. Modgumrey was too busy to notice. Tony walked up and looked at the kid, he had light brown hair that was fluffy and looked extremely soft, he was breathing softly and appeared to be listening to something through earbuds. He looked older than the other kids had, 15 maybe 16. Even just by looking at this kid Tony felt a connection "this is the one. This is the kid me and Stephan are gonna adopt. " Tony thought smiling to himself, he kneeled down in front of the kid and tapped him on the shoulder. The kid stirred slightly before slowly opening his eyes and blinking. His eyes were a light brown just like his hair. The kid stared at Tony for a second before jumping back in surprise and hitting his head on the tree "woah! Sorry about that kid, I didn't mean to startle ya, are you ok? " Tony asked "Y-you're Tony Stark! The Tony Stark! " The kid whisper yelled "Hehe, yeah that's me. What's your name kid? " Tony asked, amused by his fanboying "I-i'm Parker Peter! I mean Peter Parker! " The kid named Peter said. Tony laughed at that, he already liked this kid.