part 7

3rd person POV
"I can't believe it! I'm actually getting adopted! And by Tony fucking Stark nonetheless! " Peter excitedly thought, but his joyfullness soon went away as he realized something "Ms. Modgumrey... She's going to do what she always does isn't she. She's gonna lie and say I'm a bad kid. She'll make them change their mind... " Peter sadly thought. They finally found Ms. Modgumrey and she was pleased to hear that Mr. Stark had found a child to adopt, but she wasn't at all happy once she saw that it was Peter. "Oh, Mr. Stark, you don't want that child. He's a bully, he has horrible grades, he always stays out late and is rude to everyone, trust me you don't want him. " Lied Ms. Modgumrey. Tony looked down at Peter and then back at Ms. Modgumrey, "I find that extremely hard to believe, Peter has been nothing but polite this whole time, and even if what you said happens to be true, it's still none if your concern. Now, would you please show us to your office so we can sign the adoption papers? " Tony replied rather harshly. Ms. Modgumrey was upset about what Tony had said, but she put on a sickly sweet smile anyway and showed them to her office. "Hey Peter, why don't you go and pack up your stuff while me and Stephan sign the papers? " Tony said "Okay!" Peter replied. He ran to his room and quickly packed everything up. He didn't have much, just a small box of keep sakes and his small amount of clothes, along with his suit of course. He packed all of his things into his backpack, hiding his suit at the very bottom. He did a quick once over on his room making sure he had gotten everything. Once he was all packed and ready he grabbed his box of keepsakes and ran out of his room back over to Ms. Modgumrey's office. Once Peter got there Tony and Stephan were already finished with the paper work "Are you ready Peter?" Asked Stephan "Y-yeah! I'm ready. " Peter replied. And with that they walked out of the orphanage.
------------------------------------------------------------
Comment who your favorite BNHA character is. Mine is Toga.