Chapter 10

3rd person POV
Peter and Tony entered the room, it was large and modern, there was a big window, and a bed, the walls were painted white. Peter stared wide eyed at how big it was, Tony laughed "So you like it kid? " Tony asked with a smile. "Y-yes, thank you so much Mr. Stark, it's amazing. " Peter answered. "Well I'm glad you like it, I'll give you a bit to unpack and settle in, come join me in the kitchen when you're ready. " Tony said as he walked out, leaving Peter alone. Peter walked around the room, admiring it. He went over to the dresser and unpacked the few clothing items he had into it, hiding his suit at the very bottom. He then walked over and sat on his bed, taking out his small box and emptying it's contents onto the bed. In his box there was a beautiful necklace that had belonged to his mother, a watch that his father had owned, and a small stuffed bear that he'd had ever since he was a baby. He looked over the items and sighed "why'd they have to die? We could have been so happy. I could have been happy. So why? " Peter thought to himself, tears pricking his eyes. He wiped them away, "No point in focusing on that any longer, I have a new family now, I have a chance at happiness. So as long as I don't screw it all up my life should get better" Peter said to himself. He packed the items back into his box and set it on his dresser. He then opened the door and walked to the kitchen. "H-hi Mr. Stark" Peter said as he entered the kitchen, seeing Mr. Stark sitting on the counter top scrolling on his phone. "Oh! Hey kid, so I was just wondering, when do you think you'd be willing to start school? "
------------------------------------------------------------
Kinda sucky but it's like 1 in the morning so this is the best ur getting from me