chapter 6. i think.

3rd person POV
Peter was embaressed by the fact that he hit his head and said his name backwards, but more than anything he was suprised and excited. "S-so Mr. Stark sir... What are you doing here? I mean, I've heard rumors that you and your husband were planning on adopting, but why would you come here of all places? " Peter asked, genuinely curious "Well, this is the closest orphanage to where I live, and it's got really good ratings, so why not. " Tony replied "yeah... I guess that makes sense... " Peter said quietly, "so Peter, why are you all the way over here? I barely noticed you. Shouldn't you be over there talking to the grownups? You wanna get adopted don't you? " Tony asked "O-of course I wanna get adopted! more than anything in the world. But... There's no point. I'm 15. No one wants to adopt a teenager. " Peter replied matter-of-factly. "Well... It just so happens that me and my husband are looking to adopt a teen. Preferably a boy. Maybe with light brown hair? " Tony said, seeing if Peter would get the hint "Wait... Are you saying what I think your saying? " Peter said "I don't know kid, what do you think I'm saying? " Tony asked smirking "A-are you saying that you... Wanna... Adopt me? " Peter asked slowly "Ding ding ding! You got it kid. So what to you say?" Tony said smiling "yes! Oh my gosh yes a million times yes!! " Peter yelled hugging Tony "Haha, I think I'll take that as a yes. " Tony said. Stephan came over and introduced himself, then they all left the shade of the old oak tree to find Ms. Modgumrey and make it official.