Chapter 20 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Miami-Dade, Florida
Location: Dezmonds Aprartment

"Bae where you going" I asked dezmond as he was putting on all black

"Bae where you going" I asked dezmond as he was putting on all black. I'm talking black air-forces and all.

"To the trap" he said stuffing a gun in his pocket, and then another one in his other pocket.

"Can I -"

"Hold up gunz and von callin' me on Group FaceTime...yooo" he spoke through the phone.

"Aye I heard what happened y'all boys need help?" Von asked through the phone but I recognized his background.

Amiri imma whoop yo ass.

"Yeah I know we ain't talk in like a minute but we down fa whateva' you still our brotha before anything" Gunz said.

"Yeah thank y'all fa real just meet me at the main trap...aight back that up" he said and hung up the phone.

"So what you was saying mama" he said looking back up to me.

"I was saying can I come"

"I don't know if I want you around that-"

"Bae listen I got problems with them if they got problems with you, and you already know I been wanted damariyah and ha cousins. Ride or die right?" I smirked.

He just smiled back. "Fine but you puttin on a bullet proof vest and you stay behind me at all times tae, I'm not playin. If you get hurt I ain't gone be able to live with myself so don't try to be stubborn okay?" He said looking at me with the most serious face I ever seen him give me.

"I got you. Now stop mean mugging me and give ya girl a kiss" I said

"You funny" he said and pecked my lips a couple times.

"Ayoo everybody get the fuck and line up on the wall" dez yelled through out the house

"Ayoo everybody get the fuck and line up on the wall" dez yelled through out the house. I was taken back but I just played it off and followed him.

As we were walking I felt a little uncomfortable cause these dudes was just staring at me like I was a piece of meat.

Like hi, hello, how are you? The fuck. All up in a nigga face and shit.