Chapter 1

Bella Swan was in her bedroom. She had been in he bedroom because of today. And today was the day she dreaded. The day of her older sister birthday. But her older sister went missing when Bella was 5. She laid on her bed crying. She had also just found out that her best friend was a werewolf and he was in a gang of some sort a couple weeks before going to save he boyfriend in Italy. Her father came in to see her crying. He sighed. Bella and his oldest daughter Elizabeth were close. They were beat friends. They argued but would apologize and become close again. He did miss his eldest daughter. "Hey Bella come downstairs" Charlie said. Bella nodded and wiped her eyes from crying and walked downstairs to see the wolf pack and the elders and the Cullen's. Then she saw a cake that said "Happy Birthday Lizzie". Bella smiled. "I decided to get a cake so we can celebrate Lizzie birthday even if she isn't here" Charlie said. Bella nodded. "Happy Birthday Lizzie" Bella said and blew the candles out. Charlie never  gave up on trying to find his daughter. Neither did Billy Black who is the father to Jacob Black and godfather to Elizabeth. Sam Uley the pack leader was Elizabeth Swan best friend when they were children before she disappeared. Soon Charlie left for work. The pack didn't necessarily like Bella but she was a nice girl and they felt bad for her because her sister has been missing for years. Jacob Black got a little present and gave it to Bella. She looked at him in confusion and opened it. She smiled when she saw the present. It was a picture of Elizabeth, Jacob, Bella and Sam. She showed everyone the picture and they smiled. "Isn't that the one day when you two were playing in the mud and me and Lizzie were inside playing video games." Sam asked. Bella nodded. She looked put the window and smiled. 'I miss you Lizzie' she said in her mind.
~In New Orleans~
Two women and little girl were in their little house in the woods where no one would find them. The two women names were Elizabeth Swan and Hayley Marshall. The little girl name was Hope Mikaelson Hayley daughter. Elizabeth was in the living room reading. She heard a car pull up. Her niece ran out her room. "Is that her" Hope asked. "Let me check. Stay inside honey" Elizabeth said. He and Hayley walked out and saw Mary. A werewolf like Hayley. Oh yes Hayley was a hybrid and Elizabeth was one as well. Hayley was turned into a hybrid after giving birth to her daughter. Elizabeth was turned after being in an accident. Her husband was not her due to him being linked to his siblings and being put in a coffin. Hayley and Elizabeth walked out of the house. Mary had a little note on how the get The Mikaelsons back for Hope since they were her family. Elizabeth was gonna stay with Hope due to Hayley forcing her to stay.
~The day the Mikaelsons return~
It was the morning. Hayley was still trying to get the Mikaelsons to awaken but Elizabeth didn't know they were on their way already. "Aunt Lizzie" Hope asked. Elizabeth looked at her niece and smiled. "Hi Hope what's up" Elizabeth asked as she gave her niece her breakfast. "Do you miss Uncle Kol" Hope asked. Elizabeth sighed. "I do miss him. I miss all of our family" Elizabeth said. Hope nodded. Hope and Elizabeth were hanging out all day. Drawing, coloring, playing in the garden and eating snacks. It was night time. Elizabeth put Hope to bed and went to her room. She was went to take a shower. Hayley parked the car in the drive way. The Mikaelsons walked out of the car and went inside the house. Hayley led Kol into a bedroom. "This is Lizzie room you can sleep here if you want" Hayley said. Kol nodded. He was nervous to see his wife for the first time in 5 years. He looked in the draws and saw that his clothes were on the drawers as well. He heard the bathroom door open and he looked to see the love of his life. Elizabeth walked out of the bathroom after putting on her pajamas and saw her husband Kol. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. Tears were in her eyes. Kol walked close to her hand grabbed her hands. "Hello darling" Kol said smiling as he was about to cry as well. Elizabeth didn't waist time in hugging her husband. "I missed you" Elizabeth said. "I missed you as well" Kol said. "Why don't you go shower and cleaned up. Your clothes are here." Elizabeth said. Kol nodded. He took a shower and when he finished he saw his sleeping wife on the bed. He smiled and got in bed with he and laid down bringing her close. He missed his wife. He probably wouldn't let her go after not seeing each other for 5 years.

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. Okay so just to clear it up Klaus turned Elizabeth into a hybrid and yes Elizabeth can have children. So The Mikaelsons are eligible to have kids even if they are vampires just wanted to clear that up.