Chapter 2

~ a few weeks later~
In Washington Bella had graduated high school. The Cullen's were having a party. As Bella walked down the stairs to the living room to see a party she saw Jacob, Embry and Quill. Jacob gave her a graduation gift. Soon when saw Alice at the top of the stairs in. Vision. Alice, the Cullen's and Jacob, Embry and Quill gathered around and talked about what was happening. Apparently a vampire by the name of Victoria was coming to kill Bella. After the party they talked more. Jacob had gotten the rest of the pack including the elders involved to talk and plan a strategy. "We are gonna need more help" Carlisle said. "Don't you have a friend" Edward asked. Carlisle thought about it and remembered the Mikaelsons. He went to call Klaus in private. Klaus couldn't go because he had to take back what was his. Then Klaus got an idea. "I'm sending my sister in law to help you" Klaus said. Carlisle agree but didn't know who his sister in law was.
~In New Orleans~
Elizabeth was informed she had to go back to Washington to help her family. She knew it was time to tell he father and sister she was okay. At first Lol was hesitant about it but agreed. Elizabeth made sure to back everything and got in her car and left to Washington. She was super nervous. She was going to visit her father first.
~Time skip~
Elizabeth was finally home and she got more nervous as she got home. She got out her car and knocked on the door. Soon Charlie opened the door and gasped. "Hi daddy" Elizabeth said. Charlie Hughes his eldest daughter. Renee knew about Elizabeth being okay because Elizabeth called her and explained everything and Renee didn't tell Charlie anything due to Elizabeth asking. "You have me worried sick Lizzie where have you been" Charlie said. "I have been in New Orleans safe and I'm married"Elizabeth said holding her hand out with the ring. Charlie smiled. Elizabeth had bought a house in the woods similar to the Cullen's. After catching up Elizabeth left and went to her new house and unpacked and changed her clothing so she could head where everyone was.
Elizabeth outfit

After Elizabeth changed she sped out the door and into the woods

After Elizabeth changed she sped out the door and into the woods. She finally made it to where everyone was. She smiled at her little sister. 'She is all grown up now'. She saw the wolf pack and saw her best friends. She saw Sam with Emily who she recognized as Leah's cousin. 'Maybe Leah and Sam broke up' she thought and sighed. She decided to make an entrance as Carlisle was talking about how newborns were different from the Cullen's. "Well both newborns and the Cullen's are different from originals because we wear special rings to keep us safe from the sun and we can eat human food but drink blood from blood bags." Elizabeth said. Bella looked and gasped. "Lizzie" Bella said. "Hello Sister" Elizabeth said with a smirk. "Elizabeth Swan" Carlisle said. "Mikaelson. I'm Klaus sister in law. Kol Mikaelsons wife" Elizabeth said. "Your married" Bella said. Elizabeth smiled and opened her arms. "You gonna stand there or come give me a hug"Elizabeth said. Bella ran to he sister and hugged her.. Elizabeth smiled and hugged her back. The two sisters pulled away and Elizabeth looked at the pack. "Well well well if it isnt my old friend Sam Uley" Elizabeth said. "Hey Lizzie" Sam said hugging his best friend. She focused back into what the Cullens were saying. Soon it was over. She went to her house not before giving her address to people. She vamp sped home and sat on her couch reading a book. She looked at her wedding ring and smiled. She didn't tell Kol anything but she was actually pregnant with his child. The only ones who knew who the other Mikaelsons and she had also left him a note telling him. She was gonna fight while pregnant but knew she was powerful enough for anyone to hurt her. She soon fell asleep after changing and started thinking of her family.