Chapter 9

Today was the battle. Bella and Elizabeth were nervous. "You ready"Bella asked her sister. Elizabeth nodded.
Bella outfit

Elizabeth outfit

Elizabeth outfit

Jacob outfit

Renesmee and Davina outfit (they are wearing the same)

Bella, Elizabeth and Jacob waited for the perfect time to make themselves known

Bella, Elizabeth and Jacob waited for the perfect time to make themselves known. Then Elizabeth would give The Mikaelsons the signal to make themselves known. Renesmee and Davina would be going with their mothers. "Alright let's go" Bella said as Aro had just finished talking. Soon the trio walked out with seriously facial expressions. Aro gasped and saw the trio. Everyone turned to look at the trio. Davina and Renesmee were in standing next to their mothers. "Well well. Bella my dear you're here" Aro said with a smirk. He noticed Renesmee than noticed Davina and Elizabeth. The trio kept walking to the Voltouri until they were in front of them. "Bella immortality has become you my dear. I believe that Edward is the father of this child" Aro said. "No he isn't" Bella said. "Oh then who is" Aro said. Elizabeth looked behind her and saw The Mikaelsons walk out. Kol and Klaus kept walking to the Voltouri while the others stayed by the wolf pack. Kol and Klaus made it to their mates, and their children. "My mate Klaus Mikaelson is my daughters father" Bella said. Aro looked at Elizabeth. "I am Bella older sister Elizabeth. This is my mate and my husband Kol Mikaelson and our daughter Davina" Elizabeth said. "So you two were intimate while she was pregnant and changed the genes" Aro said to Bella and Klaus. They nodded. Aro was impressed but upset that Edward had lied about everything. The child was his at first but then was changed due to genes changing and her becoming Klaus daughter. "So Edward allegations were false" Caius said. Bella nodded. Aro nodded in understanding everything. He even saw it when he asked for their hands to confirm and they were telling the truth. "So Edward Cullen has lied an must be punished" Aro said. Bella, Jacob, Elizabeth, Klaus and Kol and the kids went back to the Mikaelsons. Some Voltouri guards grabbed Edward. His family did nothing to stop them because they knew Edward was lying for the moment he said something." wait no I love him" Tanya said." you were the cause of Bella leaving Tanya and now you should be punished as well" Elizabeth said. Kate and Irina looked at their sister in shock. They would have been killed for nothing and it was their sister problem. They moved away from Tanya and let the Voltouri guards take Tanya. Both Edward and Tanya were taken to Italy to be killed or be punished at that. Elizabeth smiled and sighed. Now her family could be at peace. Everyone was happy that they got to live in peace together and don't have to worry about The Voltouri coming for them. They all could finally have peace within themselves.