Chapter 6

Bella looked around the room she was in and saw Klaus in the room with her. She walked to him and Klaus took her hand on his and held it tight. "You look beautiful luv" Klaus said. Bella smiled and walked to a mirror and looked at herself. They walked out of the room to see the family there waiting for them. Jacob was on the floor with both Renesmee and Davina playing with them and making them laugh. Klaus had gotten Bella comfortable with the blood and how to control it. Soon enough Bella went to go meet her daughter. Elizabeth stood next to Kol. She saw her sister come inside the living room. She smiled at her sister new look. "Bella meet Renesmee your daughter" Elizabeth said picking up Renesmee and bringing her to her mother. Bella looked at her daughter with adoration the same way Klaus did as well. Elizabeth smiled at her sister.
~2 months later~
It's been about 2 months since Bella left Edward and divorced him and had her baby girl. Now most people would think that the baby is Edwards but it isn't. Renesmee is Klaus daughter biologically.
Elizabeth outfit

Bella outfit

Bella and Elizabeth were taking their daughters to the meet the Mystic Falls gang

Renesmee outfit

Davina outfit

As they were driving Bella and Elizabeth were having a conversation while the girls were playing on their iPad

As they were driving Bella and Elizabeth were having a conversation while the girls were playing on their iPad. "So what are we going to do when The Cullen find out Renesmee is not their biological niece" Elizabeth asked. "I don't know Klaus said he find something to do but until then we just stay here and lay low" Bella said. Elizabeth nodded. They made it to The Salvatore house. Stefan let them come in. "So everyone this is my sister Bella she is Klaus mate and this is their daughter Renesmee" Elizabeth said. Renesmee waved. At this point Caroline would be jealous but she wasn't because she was happy with Stefan and happy for Klaus that he found someone who will love him for him not his power. "This is my daughter Davina" Elizabeth said. Davina waved at everyone. The girls awed at the two girls and talked with them. "So anything we should worry about with The Cullen's."Damon asked. Renesmee and Davina were playing with Lizzie and Josie Caroline and Alarics twins. Lizzie was named after her aunt Elizabeth Swan. "Nothing yet but I doubt they know about Nessie existence yet" Bella said. Soon enough Elizabeth got a call from Jacob. "Jake what's up" Elizabeth asked. "I just got a call from Sam and he said that The Voltouri are coming to Washington to kill them and then coming to New Orleans to come and kill us because Bella had Renesmee" Jacob said. Elizabeth felt like time stopped. "How did they find out" Elizabeth asked. "Well Sam said Edward went to The Voltouri and told them about him and Bella and what happened during their honeymoon before she left him and divorced him and when she left with his child" Jacob said. Elizabeth sighed. "Well we will go after Christmas Sam said they come when the snow sticks" Jacob said. "No we are gonna go now but we will stay on the reservation where the Cullen's can't come and find us or get us" Elizabeth said. "The pack doesnt need to know were back so we can stay at a little cabin in the woods on the reservation. Or the house you have in Forks but The Cullen's don't know where it is because only Bella knows" Jacob said. Elizabeth agreed and told everyone what was going on and left. The Mystic Falls gang agreed to go by the time Christmas comes. The Mikaelsons were already going. But because The Mikaelsons and The Mystic Falls gang were Nightwalkers there would be no more shape shifters going to shift.
~Time skip~
After being on a plane the Mikaelsons were driving to their house where The Cullen's didn't know existed. "Alright we will go visit Grandpa Charlie and your aunts and uncles" Elizabeth said. "What about dad" Davina asked. "Me and your uncle Klaus are cokigm with you" Kol said. Davina smiled. They got in a car and drove to Charlie house first. Bella knocked on the door. Charlie opened it to see Bella and Elizabeth and two men and girls. "Dad this is my husband Kol and my daughter Davina" Elizabeth said. Davina smiled at him. Charlie smiled back. "Dad this is my boyfriend Klaus and my daughter Renesmee" Bella said. "Dad Edward isn't Renesmee Biological father it's Klaus" Elizabeth said. Charlie nodded understanding what happened and knew exactly how Renesmee was Klaus daughter. They talked more and Charlie liked Klaus and Kol. He thought that they were good for his daughters. Now they were on their way to Billy house where the pack would be. Jacob was the first to walk in.
Jacob outfit

"Hey guys" Jacob said

"Hey guys" Jacob said. "Jacob where did you go" Sam asked. "I had to leave and protect my imprint" Jacob said. "Who? Bella?" Seth asked. "No" Jacob said. He looks toward the door and Elizabeth and Bella walked in after being able to come in. "Bella is a cold one" Paul asked. "No I'm a nightwalker. The same vampire my sister is" Bella said. The pack looked at Renesmee. "Why don't you go play with your iPad in Jacobs room." Bella said. Both girls nodded but Davina looked right into Paul eye and froze. Elizabeth saw and smirked. She knew this would happen. Paul snapped out of it and Davina walked with Renesmee to Jacob room. "It's okay Paul I knew it would happen" Elizabeth said. "But what about Kol" Sam asked. "Kol was not fine but knew Paul would protect her" Elizabeth said. "So Renesmee who's kid is she" Jared asked. "Klaus Mikaelson" Bella said. "How I thought she was Edward" Leah asked. "Well the gene changed when Bella and Klaus did it" Elizabeth said. The pack nodded knowing what she was talking about. "But also there is something I should tell you all" Jacob said. "I wanna change into a hybrid" Jacob said. "What"the pack said. "He wont lose the ability to shift into a shapeshifter he will still have the ability but I want to wait until Jacob is old enough and if you want to as well Paul you are more than welcome to have that option" Bella said. "I'll do it as well but I want to wait until I'm older" Paul said. Elizabeth nodded. They talked about the fight and what's to come but there was one thing. No one was gonna die on Bella and Elizabeth watch and they would win.