Chapter 8

It was finally Christmas. Bella and Elizabeth and the Mikaelsons went to Charlie house. The pack was already there because Leah and Seth were there.
Bella outfit

Elizabeth outfit

Elizabeth outfit

Davina outfit

Renesmee outfit

Renesmee outfit

Once they got there they went inside and smiled at everyone

Once they got there they went inside and smiled at everyone. "There they are" Charlie said. Bella and Elizabeth hugged Charlie. "Merry Christmas dad" Bella and Elizabeth said. "Merry Christmas girls" Charlie said. "Merry Christmas Grandpa" Davina and Renesmee said to Charlie hugging him. Elizabeth and Bella smiled at the girls. Davina and Renesmee looked at Charlie and he nodded. Davina was on Charlie shoulder while Renesmee was on Jacobs shoulder. They grabbed two mistletoe and put on in between Elizabeth and Kol and another in between Klaus and Bella. Davina and Renesmee giggled. Elizabeth and Kol looked and chuckled. Bella and Klaus did as well. Kol brought Elizabeth close to them and kissed her. Klaus did the same with Bella. "Eww mom and dad" Davina and Renesmee said. The couples laughed. "You were the one who put the mistletoe there sweetheart" Kol said. Kol grabbed Davina and gave her kisses on her face. Davina giggled. Elizabeth smiled. Paul gave Davina his gift which was a necklace of a wolf. "It's so pretty. Look mommy" Davina said." it pretty isn't it want me to put it on" Elizabeth asked. Davina nodded. Elizabeth put the necklace on and smiled. Everyone was enjoying Christmas. But would this be the last one.
~Night before the battle~
Elizabeth was in a tent with Davina. "Mommy what's going to happen" Davina asked. "Well your aunts ex husband told some bad people that Aung Bella did something bad but she didn't and Renesmee is in trouble but don't worry nothing I gonna harm you or your cousin or your aunt. Because you daddy and uncle Klaus will do everything to keep you two safe" Elizabeth said. Elizabeth brought a bracelet . "What's that mommy" Davina asked. "It was a gift from your Aunt Davina. She was my best friend but she isn't here because she passed away after keeping me safe. She is the reason I named you. She wanted me to name you after her so I did. You remind me of he in so many ways" Elizabeth said. Davina smiled." tomorrow I am gonna need you to go with Paul and Renesmee and Hope. You all need to be safe. Protect each other no matter what and never forget how much me and your daddy love you okay" Elizabeth said. Davina nodded with tears in her eyes." don't cry sweetie" Elizabeth said and comforted her daughter. Kol watched from a distance. He was gonna do everything in his power to protect his daughter and his wife. The Voltouri was not gonna take his happiness away.