Chapter 7

The Mikaelsons were in their home. Bella and Elizabeth were on their way to meet J. Jenkins someone Elijah recommended for those two to meet.
Bella outfit

Elizabeth outfit

Elizabeth outfit

They were in their car to Seattle while Renesmee and Davina were at Charlie house with Jacob and Paul

They were in their car to Seattle while Renesmee and Davina were at Charlie house with Jacob and Paul. Soon they arrived to the restaurant and walked inside. "Hi were here to meet J. Jenkins" Elizabeth said. The waitress led them to the table and they saw a man. "Ah Mrs. Mikaelson and Mrs. Cullen" J. Jenkins said. "Uh actually it's Ms. Swan" Bella said. J. Jenkins nodded. All three sat down. "So your here because of your brother in law Elijah had me give you both something. This won't take long" Jenkins said pulling out two envelopes. Elizabeth and Bella opened them and saw passports for Paul and Davina and Jacob and Renesmee. Elizabeth and Bella sighed. "Something wrong." Jenkins asked. "No my husband and I thought we would be going as well as a family" Elizabeth said. "No Mr. Mikaelson was very clear with his instructions" Jenkins said. "That's our mistake but thank you" Bella said. Elizabeth and Bella left. Elizabeth sat in the drivers seat while Bella was in the passenger seat. Elizabeth sighed. "I knew it was something like this. I just didn't think that now would be the time" Elizabeth said." I know but it's the only way for our girls to stay safe an besides they have each other and they have Paul and Jacob" Bella said. Elizabeth nodded. They got the girls and dropped Jacob and Paul off at home. Elizabeth and Bella walked inside the mansion with the girls. Renesmee ran to Klaus while Davina ran to Kol. Elizabeth and Bella watched with a smile. Elizabeth then went to the girls bedroom while Bella stayed downstairs. She wrote the girls letters and got them money. She placed the money in two backpacks an sighed. She began writing a letter Davina.
My dearest Davina
I thought we would have forever but I realize it isn't a long as I had hoped for. Your dad and I want to keep you safe as well as Bella and Klaus want for Renesmee. Everything you and Paul will need is in this pack. Hope will be going with you. We don't need her hurt as well. Remember I love you Always and Forever never forget that my darling.
Love Mommy
Once Elizabeth finished Davina letter she moved on to Renesmee.
My dearest Renesmee
Your mother and father thought you all would have forever. I did as well. But it's not for as long as I hoped it would be. I want what's best for you. Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. Hope will be going with you, and Davina. You three have each other. Protect one another. And never forget how much me, your mother, your father and our family loves you. Remember I love you Always and forever as well as much your mom and dad love you. Never forget that.
Love Aunt Lizzie
Elizabeth sighed as tears fell down her cheek. She walked out the girls room and went to her room. She saw a picture of the whole family from a couple days ago. She smiled and sighed. "This is what's best for my family" Elizabeth whispered. Soon Kol walked in and saw his wife and hugged her comforting her. He knew this was hard for his wife. He didn't want to let his daughter go but it was the only way to keep her safe. They both fell asleep in each other arms.